day four over whoooplaaa!!!

billiebimbo

Hi

I had a strange day today - the first half I was a bit miz thinking I was never going to get through the day and wondering if I should increase intake etc etc

when all of a sudden after about 6 o clock I noticed my hunger had abated... I was still thinking about food but I wasn't hungry to distraction :D:D:D

:bighug::4635:

Is this ketosis?? am I going to be feeling ok from now on? if so I can see the parting of the clouds and lovely blue sky behind

I will be very happy if this is the case cos I didn't half find the last four days a bit of a drag :p

right time for bed and looking forward to the challenge of day 5 ;)

hope everyone feeling great - I am

lots of luv n hugs

Bills xxx

billiebimbo said:
Hi

I had a strange day today - the first half I was a bit miz thinking I was never going to get through the day and wondering if I should increase intake etc etc

when all of a sudden after about 6 o clock I noticed my hunger had abated... I was still thinking about food but I wasn't hungry to distraction :D:D:D

:bighug::4635:

Is this ketosis?? am I going to be feeling ok from now on? if so I can see the parting of the clouds and lovely blue sky behind

I will be very happy if this is the case cos I didn't half find the last four days a bit of a drag :p

right time for bed and looking forward to the challenge of day 5 ;)

hope everyone feeling great - I am

lots of luv n hugs

Bills xxx

Could very well be :) long may it continue

Same for me Bills...thought about food but not hungry like the last few days....perhaps we have cracked this....I'm loving ketosis....long may it last...lol

Well Done Bills!! Day 7 for me and I think I dropped into Ketosis on day 5. This weekend was my first 100%!! I was DEFO thinking about food....but I wasn't hungry!! My stomach has stopped rumbling too.

Wahheeyyyy!!
Well Done Lovie xxxx

How's it going Nikki? I've stuck to it 100% and still haven't had a ciggie....Can't believe that!!! lol

Isn't ketosis great? I just hope it lasts this feeling of not being hungry!

Hi Nicci - wow 7 days in and the ketosis is fully 100% working? Thas is great - how did you find the first few days? some people on here seem to take it in their stride (my total respect to them) and others seem to struggle (me :p:p)
I definitely seem to have dropped into ketosis - I can think about what I am going to do come the end of the diet with pleasure rather than obsess about it all day every day... support on here makes a surprising difference doesn't it?
hope you have a fabbo day xxx

Hey Purple have you stopped smoking as well? wow that is totally impressive - i gave up smoking three years and am only now addressing the last of the weight gain but what a good idea doing this at the same time - you are going to be so super healthy!!! don't know what exercise you are doing at the mo but why not become super woman and do that too ha ha well done chick chick
I see you are on the Easter challenge - me to - hoping to have it all off by at least 05/04/12 don't think that is unrealistic do you?

well done to you both and hope you have a fantastic day
take care, luv n hugs
Bills ;)

Hey Bills. I did it before Christmas and lost 38lbs, so I kind of knew what to expect. Don't know if that helped or not!!! Day 7 is going a-ok. Had a cheeky look at the scales over this week and I think I'm on target for a 7lbs loss. Fingers crossed eh!!!
How are you finding it?? My tummy was rumbling like a good'en on Friday. Like, literally not stop. It was like I had my phone of vibrate constantly in my pocket it was that bad. But I just drank more water and it seemed to keep it quiet for a little while!!
How are you getting on today?? This place if fabo. I'm always on here just reading how everyone else is getting on. Getting tips on ways to keep myself away from the kitchen. Think I'm going to say good bye to my extensions tonight (boo!!! :() or at least give em a chop and revamp, so that'll keep my hands busy!!

Hope you're tummy pipes down soon lovie

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bills

Don't know about Super Woman...lol...the food loss has been harder than the ciggie loss...but now I'm coping with both.

The exercise is a problem as I have back problems so pretty limited on what I can do on that front.

Don't think the challenge is impossible...as long as we keep on track like we have been. It's great when your mind is in the right place to do this...I feel so positive...lol

My tummy has stopped the rumbles today...hopefully yours has too...lol

Nicci has given up the smoking too...so we are both super women!!!

Take care xxx

I am amazed that you are giving up smoking and following a vlcd!!!!! Suddenly feel as though I have no right to complain at the hunger pains I have (am on day two). Congrats to you. X

I am amazed that you are giving up smoking and following a vlcd!!!!! Suddenly feel as though I have no right to complain at the hunger pains I have (am on day two). Congrats to you. X

Thank you Bella but quite honestly the no smoking at the moment seems to be going okay...I'm thinking more about food than wanting a ciggie...lol so perhaps this is the right time to do it...lol

You wait until ketosis kicks in...the hunger pains will go then...xxx

I think I am almost there - my problem was always ignoring the psychological hunger pangs. Which is why we have padlocked the larder!!!

We are both doing it here so the fridge only has water in and the freezer is full of ice...haven't opened the cupboards all week...trying to keep it that way!!! lol

three ex smokers in one thread whooop la!! tell you what you two you will never regret it - I gave up after going to my first bf's funeral three years ago (he died of lung cancer) I don't think anything could make me smoke again very sobering - but hey ho life is for living hence the giving up the weed and getting on the ketosis bike and enjoying life without blinking flab on my tummy and wearing clothes I have in the cupboard -

Bella sweetie i promise you - just grit your teeth and get through to day four chick it does definitely ease up - my fridge empty too ha ha ha - not that good at resisting temptation - its got flavoured water in it and the obligatory moulding onion somewhere....
If its any help I split the shake/soup and bar so that I had 6 small 'meals' a day - its probably only psychological but it got me through - but yes day four and five seems to be a general breakthrough time
always someone on here to cheer you up and keep you going and like Nicci - I read other people's stories and found them really inspirational
especially when you read some people's weight loss it''s phenomenal - truly moving...
every 1000 mile journey starts with the first step as the Irish saying goes :D:D:D

Nicci, Purple - a big hug to you both - and good luck with weigh in - mine on thursday - will be happy with 3lb anything on top a total bonus!!

xxxxxxx;););)

Thanks Bills...how awful for you to lose someone to lung cancer...just makes you think doesn't it...

My weigh in is Thursday too...so fingers crossed for us all...

Hello ladies ;)

Nearly another day over! Woop woop!! I am no longer the owner of long flowing locks :( But out with the old, in with the new!!! It also kept me busy for a couple if hours. And once my sisters noticed I'd gotten my hair dressing stuff out, both of them wanted a trim too! It also kept me thinking about the ciggies!! Work was the hardest non-smoking part today!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about that Bills. I lost my mum to it, even tho I was really little, it's something you don't want anyone going through! *hugs*

My weigh in tomorrow!! Wish me luck girlies!

Niiiiiight

xxxxxxxx

How brave you are Nicci...cutting your hair...but I'm thinking about it too....funny how we want to change everything about us...

Good luck for tomorrow...I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Sue xxx

Good Moaninnggg :)
Drum roll please............

9lbs!!! Booyah!!

I was jumping around my bathroom at 6am this morning. I think my family might think I'm nuts. I don't mind. I'll take being nuts. Coz I'm a slimmer nuts. YYYEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!

WOOP :)
Good Luck for today ladies. We can do it!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like you are doing great hunnie. I can't wait to get in to ketosis, am on day 2 so hopefully only another couple of days. Still feeling quite good at the moment though!

And super well done to the lady giving up smoking at the same time, that takes some determination! xx

Aww Thank you MiniMummy!! I'm so chuffed. Basically ran into the office this morning LOL. Good on you! Ketosis really does help, but it's all about detirmination. Everyone here is a testament to how well this diet works. Good Luck for day 2, you're gonna do fabulously!
Me and Purple are both quitting smoking, she's one day ahead of me as I took inspiration from her!!

Good Luck for today lovie :)

xxxxxx

Back