• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day off, bad idea or not what do you think?

Ive lost a stone in 2 weeks, only 2 more to go now. Ive decided to have a day off, in that ive had some diet dandelion and burdock, a bit of my easter egg, and tonight im gonna have a lovely sirloin steak but maybe have some real chips with it, then tommorow back on strict induction again. Do you think this is a bad idea and un doing my good work. Has anyone else done this, oh yeah i might have a glass or 2 of wine tonight, my first alcohol in 2 weeks!
Danielle

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Ive lost a stone in 2 weeks, only 2 more to go now. Ive decided to have a day off, in that ive had some diet dandelion and burdock, a bit of my easter egg, and tonight im gonna have a lovely sirloin steak but maybe have some real chips with it, then tommorow back on strict induction again. Do you think this is a bad idea and un doing my good work. Has anyone else done this, oh yeah i might have a glass or 2 of wine tonight, my first alcohol in 2 weeks!
Danielle
wow u have done great. your weight loss is bound to be slower from now on. i would think a small treat every now and then would be better than a massive daily blow out. be careful of the wine as it WILL go to your head!

Thanks, ill not get greedy with the wine, its sparkling rose, its been in the fridge for over a week!!!! Im not gonna go mad today. Then straight back on it tommorow. ill do my cardio today for 60 mins as punishment for the carbs!
Danielle

Mets

Gold Member
be careful of the wine as it WILL go to your head!
Don't I know that! :eek::(

I guess a treat now and again is alright, but isn't it about a lifestyle change?? I've got no room to preach though as I'm always off the wagon! :D

Yes enjoy, but you'll feel crap after, I know. :D

Wow youve done great a stone in 2 weeks hope i can loose it that fast well done

I always think a day off is bad as find it hard to get back on track

LVLLM

Gold Member
dont have the chips then hon you will feel better for not having them :) i promise x

OH, and it won't taste as nice as you think it will either love. :)

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
i fell off the wagon on sunday and had two small torkshire, two roasties and a seaside waffle......on monday i felt like poop and my tummy was bloated.
still lost a 1lb though!

I had a serious issue yesterday at my friends house, she invited us all round for drinks n nibbles, which was chocolate and sweets galore. i thought i did really well and had water....but did have 2 squares of green and blacks chocolate 85% coco, i am hoping this wont effect my week 2 weight loss...i did check the pack though and the full big bar was 15 carbs and in 30 pieces...so i counted it as 1 carb...not sure if i did right. Just wanted something naughty while all around me was getting drunk and stuffing there faces with pizza and sweets. I think i did well getting away with the chocolate :D

Mets

Gold Member
You did really well! I managed to avoid the incoming chips towards my mouth last night. My boyfriend was trying to feed them to me, but I told him to f*^& OFF!!!! LOL! He's a git!

aww thats torture, ive not had them and it was still a lovely tea, cant beat a good steak! I have to avoid my kids wanting to feed me all the time, saying "some mammy" i have to pretend to eat it dont want them having a hang up about food, theyre only one and two but it will rub off!
Danielle

Well don e there Freckles,

Danielle, yes, you are so right about the kids love.

i had 3 vodkas last night and wow was i drunk. was even able to do summersaults on my trampoline. would never do them sober lol. hopefuly i worked it all off on the trampoline. feel so light headed and buzzing this morning!

LOL @ FAF, it's amazing how alcohol gets you on this WOL isn't it. Sadly, it's only during induction, if it weren't I'd have saved a fortune. LOL