Day off, bad idea or not what do you think?

Think I'll extend my induction if alcohol has that effect LMAO :D
Somersaults, holy moly - I'd definitely have broken my neck! I can't even walk to the bathroom drunk without falling into a jacuzzi bath(empty :mad:) and breaking my wrist - 1st night of my hols too :cry:

Think I'll extend my induction if alcohol has that effect LMAO :D
Somersaults, holy moly - I'd definitely have broken my neck! I can't even walk to the bathroom drunk without falling into a jacuzzi bath(empty :mad:) and breaking my wrist - 1st night of my hols too :cry:

Sorry I shouldn't BUT :rotflmao:

Ah, the siren song of carbs!

Confession time. Last night I enjoyed a few wee vodkas. So far, so good. Then it suddenly struck me that some Thornton's diabetic sweets might be a good idea. Shortly after that it further struck me that some regular dark choc (Divine brand) after-eight type chox might go down a treat. Half a box later I found myself tucking into a cherry madeira cake. Yes, readers, I ate the whole cake.

So you see a binge is never very far away once we stray. Penitent, I jumped on the scales this morning. The damage? A 2lb regain. Phew. I feared it would be much worse than that! So for the next few days I need to be very strict.

Did I enjoy the food? At the time, oh yeah! Being tipsy around food is courting disaster. Beware booze because it hits you hard and robs you of your powers of judgement. And as Jim suggests, I do feel sort of sickly and ugh today. I can't believe I ate all that.

I would love to say that I've learned a lesson but I probably haven't ha ha.

lol GG how big was the cake? im not that bad - well is say that I just dont have anything naughty in the house so i cant be bad :D

Beware booze because it hits you hard and robs you of your powers of judgement. And as Jim suggests, I do feel sort of sickly and ugh today. I can't believe I ate all that.

Unless you get so drunk on Induction and pass out, meaning that you can't even think about food... like me on Saturday night!!! :D

However the other half did point out the Pringle crumbs on the living room floor this morning, accusing ME of making that mess :eek: Well, I don't remember eating Pringles so it doesn't count!!!

It was one of those slab sized ones, rectangular, not a huge circular one. Tho I bet I'd have scarfed every last cherry down if it had been.

I keep this stuff in the house for my very skint student son. Cakes, pasta, tinned stuff etc. When he visits I casually give him a bag of food 'that I don't eat any more'. Usually I don't touch it, myself. Last night was the exception.

I sure wish I hadn't eaten all that but hey, I did and that's that. Today is a new day! And believe me I suffered for those Thornton's fudge bars. On the loo several times during the night!

Ah, the siren song of carbs!

Confession time. Last night I enjoyed a few wee vodkas. So far, so good. Then it suddenly struck me that some Thornton's diabetic sweets might be a good idea. Shortly after that it further struck me that some regular dark choc (Divine brand) after-eight type chox might go down a treat. Half a box later I found myself tucking into a cherry madeira cake. Yes, readers, I ate the whole cake.

So you see a binge is never very far away once we stray. Penitent, I jumped on the scales this morning. The damage? A 2lb regain. Phew. I feared it would be much worse than that! So for the next few days I need to be very strict.

Did I enjoy the food? At the time, oh yeah! Being tipsy around food is courting disaster. Beware booze because it hits you hard and robs you of your powers of judgement. And as Jim suggests, I do feel sort of sickly and ugh today. I can't believe I ate all that.

I so do that!! I eat around what I really fancy thinking that dark choc, protein bars etc will do the trick... then I eat what I fancied in the first place as well as everything else

BUT

what Atkins has helped me hugely with is getting back on track straight away as I realise how crap crabs makes me feel!! x

Mmmm....Pringles.... so more-ish. Get thee behind me, Pringles! Away, away!

On the loo several times during the night!

thanking your lucky stars, wondering how much weight you were losing! (ooops did I say that aloud! it's probably only me who reacts that way!!)

LOL, far from it Joanna.

I so do that!! I eat around what I really fancy thinking that dark choc, protein bars etc will do the trick... then I eat what I fancied in the first place as well as everything else

BUT

what Atkins has helped me hugely with is getting back on track straight away as I realise how crap crabs makes me feel!! x
LMAO do CRABS realy make you feel that bad lolololol :D

Tut Tut Girls. ;)

Linz you need to get some medication for those nasty critters ;)

Back