day one 18/11/2010

noktula

hi I am starting lipotrim tomorrow, I was supposed to start in June but I had an accident, so was not mobile for a while, however I am 100% now and I will be beginning tomorrow. My sons are being teased at school because of my size, so I cannot let them down and I need to do this for my health as well as them.

What a great added incentive noktula.. Keep positive and once the first few days are behind you it will be a lot easier.. Make sure you drink loads of water and log on here often for advice.support.

Good luck x x

Hi Noktula - I have just completed day 1 and it was not so bad! Have to say though logging on to this forum was the best move ever! Everyone is so supportive its great! Good luck with the start.

welcome Noktula! :D as already said keep logging on here you will find it helps, Ive been here 12 days now and the forum has helped me know end.
Good Luck and hope to see you on here often
Julie

Hi Noktula! Welcome to Mini Mins! :):):)
I totally understand about your son, no one has commented about my weight (to my knowledge) but I hate going to pick the kids up from school as I seem to be the only large Mum. So i'm doing this for them too.
LT does get easier, be strong and Mini Mins is always here for you. I just wish I had found the site first time around!
Look forward to reading more of your posts!!
Luv Chesca xx

Hello, welcome and good luck :)

Lydiaxx

hey noktula! welcome to the forum :) this place is amazing for when youre having your weak moments and for getting support and supporting others and tracking your weight, what more could you want! :) ... dont worry if you feel yukky over the first few days it does get better! its great that you have reasons to be doing this and you seem to be determined to do it so best of luck and let us know how youre doing! x

Back