day one 18/11/2010

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by noktula, 17 November 2010 Social URL.

1. noktula

noktula New Member

hi I am starting lipotrim tomorrow, I was supposed to start in June but I had an accident, so was not mobile for a while, however I am 100% now and I will be beginning tomorrow. My sons are being teased at school because of my size, so I cannot let them down and I need to do this for my health as well as them.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What a great added incentive noktula.. Keep positive and once the first few days are behind you it will be a lot easier.. Make sure you drink loads of water and log on here often for advice.support.

Good luck x x

4. Clare.

Clare. Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.6%)
    Hi Noktula - I have just completed day 1 and it was not so bad! Have to say though logging on to this forum was the best move ever! Everyone is so supportive its great! Good luck with the start.

5. ratley

ratley Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(19.07%)
    Diet:
    LT
    welcome Noktula! :D as already said keep logging on here you will find it helps, Ive been here 12 days now and the forum has helped me know end.
    Good Luck and hope to see you on here often
    Julie

6. Chesca

Chesca Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Noktula! Welcome to Mini Mins! :):):)
    I totally understand about your son, no one has commented about my weight (to my knowledge) but I hate going to pick the kids up from school as I seem to be the only large Mum. So i'm doing this for them too.
    LT does get easier, be strong and Mini Mins is always here for you. I just wish I had found the site first time around!
    Look forward to reading more of your posts!!
    Luv Chesca xx

7. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello and welcome you've come to the right place, slimville here you come xx

8. diole

diole Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Hello, welcome and good luck :)

Lydiaxx

9. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey noktula! welcome to the forum :) this place is amazing for when youre having your weak moments and for getting support and supporting others and tracking your weight, what more could you want! :) ... dont worry if you feel yukky over the first few days it does get better! its great that you have reasons to be doing this and you seem to be determined to do it so best of luck and let us know how youre doing! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.