Total Solution Day one!! 6 stone of baby weight to lose!!!

Sunnymummyday

Hello!

Having used CD to lose 4 stone for my wedding last sep I fell pregnant 2 weeks after our big day and gave birth on the 14th July this year!

I got on the scales for the first time last week and I have gained 6 stone!!! Argggghh!

So I've just had my first shake, went down nicely! Looking for words of advice and encouragement on following a vlcd with a newborn!!!

Thanks guys!

Xx

Hi Sunny

Well done for getting back on the diet wagon, that's the first step to a slimmer you ticked off the list!

I did CD last week lost 3.5 stone for my brother's wedding in Jamaica, then between last July and this August I put almost 4 stone on - so heavier than where I was (for a whole host of reasons, including illness). I'm now also on Exante and I'm finding it good - don't feel like I need the weekly weigh-in/ongoing support of a consultant. I know what to expect, and yes the first five days were tough, but I'm now almost 3 weeks in and am fine (and over a stone lighter) :).

My biggest concern is an upcoming holiday - know the weight will pile on (and I want to enjoy my holiday) but am prepared for it, and then I have 2.5 months to sort myself out before Christmas (when I plan to be good, but still eat Christmas lunch).

Good luck on your journey, look forward to keeping an eye out for you.

Gemma

Hello & welcome to the forum where you will get plenty of advice and help from us all going through exactly the same thing as you. Congrats on your new baba!! :) my advice to you would be to just drink as much water as poss and keep yourself busy at meal times to avoid the urge but I'm sure your little one keeps you busy anyway! Good luck!! X

Back