DAY ONE AGAIN tomorrow !!!!!!! not going to be an April fool

rita01

Back again this time no hick ups !!!!!
need to stay strong
start weight 10stone 11lbs:(:(:(

away at the end of April so have to be under 10stone by then
anyone else returning or starting Lipotrim tomorrow ???

Hey Rita

Good luck and stay strong, fingers crossed you part ways with this last stone this time. I know BigTsmallT has started again today if that helps x x x :)

I will be starting again tomorrow after a weekend off. Was only supposed to be 1 day but today didn't go to plan so I will start again tomorrow for another 3 weeks :) good luck :)

I am starting again tomorrow got my shock today when my scales hit 13st1lb since xmas I have put on 18lbs my own fault went back to my old way so be warned people change your ways or fat will come back at you :(

Mburke - you're so right!! This TFR is the easy bit.

I think we should keep telling everyone so hopefully they won't make the same mistake!

I REALLY have to be good once I stop!

Good luck everyone with getting back into LT. :)

Well the day has come !!!! Just had my first shake ......... plus 2 large glasses of water .. and now clutching a mug of hot black coffee ..
good luck everyone :) :)

Well done rita01 on getting your 1st shake down I have mine done also here's to our second one going down a treat again later

Well done Rita, keep it going x x x

Thanks everyone for your support Second shake gone just trying to last out till 8pm for my last one
:) :) tummy is rumbling away !!!! but i will be lots better tomorrow.....just need to get to day 4...... thinking an early night is called for .....

well just starting day 3 :) feeling a bit wobbly this morning !!! so just made my first shake chocolate... hot with a couple sweeteners :)
just need today out of the way and then i know i can crack this last stone !! roll on tomorrow

That's it Rita, one more day and you'll be flying!! Well done, you're doing great and should be very proud of yourself x x x

6 lbs off !!!!! going in the correct direction only 13 days to go

Wow Rita!! How FAB are you?!!!

Back