day one almost over

good luck with it, least your only on it for a short time compared to last

Hopefully you will be in ketosis in no time!! lol Good luck chick xxxx

Hi Nicki,

Ive just restarted too today and it hasnt been so bad. The evenings are the worst for me. But we know how awesome this diet is and this forum kept me going last time, it'll keep us going again! Good luck! x

HEY NIC,

Good luck babe, im sure u will fly through it!!! How long are u intending to do TFR for this time??

xox

Hi Nic
Thanks for all your support yesterday helping me get through day one, didnt have a great night sleep but feeling ok this morning, hope you feel better today :)

Ello angelcake, well done for getin to the end of day one..

ITS NOW DAY 2 WOOHOOO!

your 2 days closer to ur goal already, hang in there hunni, were all rootin for u to finish this once an for all!

xxxxx

My 1st day back was just about tolerable, I have had a headache nearly all day, didn't get them first time around. It will be worth it though.

hey i was on the diet for 5 months last year and now back on it on my 5 day i struggled first couple of days but feel much better today hope u start to feel better soon x

Will be joining you on the restart tomorrow! You will be in keytosis before you know it! Hang in there.,

was 4 days for me... sum ppl 3 some 5... pray for 3 haha xx

not really feeling that hungry,just feeling rough...hunger comes and goes but not unbearable.

it is worse than day one of my journey this time last year, feeling fuzzy headed,weak,restless and have achey legs...not looking forward to work tomorrow...just hope ketosis kicks in quickly lol :D

Nick this is exactly how I'm feeling at the moment. At this moment in time I'm sat here on the computer shivering in a big woolie with the heating turned up the gas fire on and my husband sweating like a pig on heat. I hope this is the start of ketosis. If I remember from last year it is, so fingers crossed I've got through the hardest part of this diet, so I hope tomorrow morning I'll wake up with a spring in my step, I hope you do too. Hope you're feeling better very soon, xxx

Hi Nic

U don't really have a lot to loose,as u know just get these first few days over with and u will yet again be on a roll. I looked at your albulm last night and u look amazing. You must feel fantastic and dead proud of yourself. Well done forbeing really disciplined and getting back on this programme before it all creeps back on.

I lost 3st last yr on this and unfortunately it all went back on. Totally my own fault.
I was feeling really happy with myself so went out partying, drinking, meals, holiday...a bit of a social butterfly, only I turned back into the catepillar and hate every minute of it. So it's time to break back out of that cocoon, shed the weight and become a uterfly once again.(A low cal,low fat, Gin &T Tonic butterfly) :)

Nick this is exactly how I'm feeling at the moment. At this moment in time I'm sat here on the computer shivering in a big woolie with the heating turned up the gas fire on and my husband sweating like a pig on heat. I hope this is the start of ketosis. If I remember from last year it is, so fingers crossed I've got through the hardest part of this diet, so I hope tomorrow morning I'll wake up with a spring in my step, I hope you do too. Hope you're feeling better very soon, xxx

thankyou hun. i hope you feel better too, i feel a bit better now,approaching the end of day two and nowhere near as bad as yesterday. :D:D:D:D:D

Hi Nic

U don't really have a lot to loose,as u know just get these first few days over with and u will yet again be on a roll. I looked at your albulm last night and u look amazing. You must feel fantastic and dead proud of yourself. Well done forbeing really disciplined and getting back on this programme before it all creeps back on.

I lost 3st last yr on this and unfortunately it all went back on. Totally my own fault.
I was feeling really happy with myself so went out partying, drinking, meals, holiday...a bit of a social butterfly, only I turned back into the catepillar and hate every minute of it. So it's time to break back out of that cocoon, shed the weight and become a uterfly once again.(A low cal,low fat, Gin &T Tonic butterfly) :)

thankyou very much, i know i can do it, not sure if i could do 22 weeks of it again though lol glad it will only be around 4-6 weeks....love the way that u describe the caterpillar thing, it is a good way to look at it :D:D:D great first loss for you i see too so keep it up.....

hello mrs!

hey julz hun, i have about a stone and a half to lose so however long that takes,just glad i am doing something now before i put too much on, it is easily done xxxxxx are u on tfr again?

Hey! Yip yip on the TFR band wagon again, by the look of our tickers we have about the same amount to loose! I have to say, that I was really happy to see you here! Not in a bad way, but I loved our wee chats the last time, and its great we have about the same amount to loose!

Lets hope this time is the last time, I put most of my weight on in December and January, was maintaining fine and then 2 months off the band wagon and wham bam i am chubby chops again. I have learnt my lesson for sure! I really do not like having the extra weight on me, I have so many nice clothes that I cannot fit into to, I really want to be slim for the good weather coming in so I can start spring off on the right foot and wear nice summer clothes!

I am glad to read that you are feeling better.

I will have to get back on msn so I can keep in touch with you for daily updates! :)

Keep in touch with me!

Love,
Julz
x

Back