Step 1 Sole Source Day one Cambridge diet-12 week challenge starting today whos with me?

charleypolequeen

I have 10stone to loose and today is my first step I weighed myself I'm 22st 8 I have 5 days worth of shakes but consultant is coming Monday to start me properly so I'm hoping I can stick with it and prove to myself as week as CDC I can do it so far I failed this like 25 times but I feel I want this and if I don't do it I will get heavier and heavier and more miserable so here I go , any support is great :)

I am with you. Yet another restart for me too, but if I don't get on it NOW, I will look like a whale for my holiday. This time there is no 'tweaking' and no 'planned breaks', I need to do this. It also gets embarrassing when I go for a weigh in the same weight or higher than previously.

Good luck.

Hello!!! My 1st day too , but this is my 2nd attempt, hope I don't struggle too much !!! Roll on day 3 when ketosis kicks in!!!! ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,

Day three for me today. Yesterday I was constantly hungry and it was hard going but stuck with it. Had a long bath and went to bed early. Today feeling much better and keeping the water intake up. I'd love to join your 12 week challenge. Hopefully we can all support each other onwards and downwards :)

Hello! Can I join you too - day 1 for me and I also have 10 stone to lose - scary writing that down! Just got my husband to take some photos of me - he nearly fell over - I don't think I have ever volunteered to have photos taken - and now I know why - I am horrified at what I look like. I'm kind of pinning all my hopes on this. Will 12 weeks really make a difference? (i know I'll have to do it for a lot longer than that).

Hello-ee! :wavey:

It might be a day or two before I can join you on here as I'm in the throes of a throat infection but I will join you as soon as I can!

12 weeks will make one hell of a difference - most of us can lose 3 stones in that time and when you have a little extra to lose it can be nearer 4 stones.

Actually quite looking forward to getting back on the wagon - hopefully won't be long now. :)

Room for one more? ( that reminds me of when going into a busy lift and wondering if u will fit and being embarrassed!.. Anyone else felt that way?)

Anyways this is day one for me.. Just had first shake and a pint of water and feeling ok x

I am 14st12lb and ideally get to around 11 1/2 st however a perfect size 12 and I would be more than happy :)

Can I join you all? I am starting tomorrow and really think some support will help :) I am currently 18 stone and want to get to 11, I am 5ft 8.

I'm struggling a wee bit since first shake.. Was fine till then but since all I can think about is what I want to eat! It's deffo all in the mind tho so I shall ignore and drink my pint of water x

Hi Guys,

Hope theres room for one more!!

Im on my 3rd week, first week lost 9lbs second week 2.5lbs did cheat as it was easter!

The first week is the hardest but after that ur in a mild ketosis and the craving eventually go, hard to believe but they do. I found at the start I would of cut off my arm for one last burger or chinese.

The thing i miss the most is nice food, like eatting out etc but i thought all that stuff will still be there when im skinny and will taste even better.

Im doing SS+ 2 Soups 1 Shake and a dinner .

Im aiming for 3 stone by june also or hopefully more as im going on holidays and dont want to feel like a whale at the pool and see all those skinny girls in there small bikins and also wana feel comfortable with myself. ;) I have 6 stone to loose in total.

I hope we can all share our tips and pull together as its nice to have some support as friends and family dont understand how hard it is .

Water gets very boring but i slice a lemon into it, my CDC advised not too but i thought what can 1 slice of lemon in the water hurt im drinking about
3-4 litres a day.

E x

Hello again, not finding day 1 too bad !!! Although I'm under no illusion this will be a walk in the park! Lol! I have got the golden vegetable powder which you can have in between shakes apparently , I was told this by my CDC ! I find its helping at the moment!! I'm thinking day 2 or day 3 will hit me like ton of bricks ;) hope everyone is getting on okay?!

Hey guys ok if I join in? I'm officially starting 2moro after 2 failed attempts :( getting weighed 2moro afternoon at 12.30. Iv not got any planned breaks & it's only 12wks out my life so surely I can do this?!! x

Dont worry about day 3 and 4 u will be fine, i actually found day 5 the hardest just depends on the person really!

Also Jade, some diet most of worked for you, you look fab in ur profile pic!

E x

Hey guys,

Am on day 3 n struggling! Ended up eating a small bit of chicken earlier whooooops :(

Getting weighed on sunday so wont be a full week for me just 4 days as had a good few false starts as well

Hoping to lose at least 18lbs before my birthday in june so really want to stay on this xx

Hey guys

Can i join in too Just started 2 day.....it wasn't bad hope tomorrow is also good
I have 10 stones to lose let's hope we all can do this.....good luck every1

Day 2!!!!! Woohoo !!! Lol!!! Hope everyone is doing okay ?! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all. I'm very new to this.

I started on thur 04.04 but I had such a craving for pizza I had a whole pizza in the eve! So I started again yesterday (feeling so guilty) and I was ok, I did a full day. Saturday now so this is official day 2. 10kgs to lose. Motivation needed! Thanks.

Can I join? Day one today and its 98 days till my wedding :)

Day 2.. I woke up feeling ill.. Nothing to do with the diet tho I just feel sick but it's going to be hard feeling shitty and no comfort foods!

Struggled with the water intake yesterday.. Basically walking around with a bottle attached to my face ha x

Took my son and his friend to KFC and then Millie's cookies.. Even bought my OH a muffin to take home for him and I never even as much as stole a popcorn chicken ha.. Was quite proud of myself ha x

Good morning everyone,

Hope you have all been doing well. Not finding it too bad to be honest, day four for me today and a cheeky step on the scales shows I have lost 6lb so far. Not being officially weighed until Thursday morning as I couldn't make the Wednesday so hoping for a really good loss. Luckily my hubby is doing all the cooking for the family though as I don't think I'd trust myself to not nick a sneaky chip or two!

Having done LL for a week before I started CWP, I am finding the food packs and choice so much better. I like most of the packs and much to my surprise like the soups too which I absolutely hated on LL! Especially loving the oriental one.

I think next week I am going to do shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and soup for dinner. What is everyone else planning? I also like all the choc shakes mixed with hot water, taste like a yummy hot chocolate! Also find they are more filling than when made cold.

bessieb - 12 weeks will absolutely make a difference. Like you I hate having my photo taken. My dad passed away in October and I have gone back through all our photos and there are hardly any of me and him in recent years. It made me really sad and that's one of the reasons I am so determined to get to my goal weight. I am sure you will see the difference in 12 weeks and with every stone we lose our confidence will grow. Good luck.

Have a great weekend everyone xxx

Back