Step 1 Sole Source Day one Cambridge diet-12 week challenge starting today whos with me?

Would love to hit my goal by Xmas, so hubby to be has to buy me lots f new clothes :) I want to lost 4nhalf stone by July 13th for my wedding :) x

Morning everyone,

Hope you are all feeling well. Day 6 for me, getting into the routine now! Headache gone, energy back (ish!) and not feeling hungry anymore. Looking forward to WI on Weds which will hopefully spur me on for week 2.
Aiming to lose 5st altogether but as much of that as I can before 22nd June when I am going to a charity "ball". It'd be so nice to fit into a lovely dress and not feel like the biggest person in the room.

How you all doing? I think the challenge will finish 12 weeks from charleypolequeen's initial post. We should do a WI chart. I'll start it off and if you want to join in let me know.

Have a great day xxx

Last edited:
Yeah I'd like that, my weigh in day is Friday x

12 week challenge (finishes around 28/6/13) :welcome2:

NameWeight Lost Weight to LoseWI Day
Libra77
8lb
70lb
Weds
13juy2013

70lb
Fri
MsJMC

42lb
Mon
Mia
3lb

Mon

Last edited:
Yeah I'd like that, my weigh in day is Friday x

Hi

I've added you to the table. How much do you want to lose in the next 12 weeks? How much did you lose last Friday?

I have 66lb to go, and haven't had official weigh in yet I'm on day three x

Put it for 70lb instead of 66lb, what's 4lb lol x

Same as me lol. No worries will update the table x

Would love to hit my goal by Xmas, so hubby to be has to buy me lots f new clothes :) I want to lost 4nhalf stone by July 13th for my wedding :) x
Stone a month you should just do it ! yes , what clothes shops do you have in mind ... I have Just got back from zumba , started few weeks ago . once the weight comes off i'll find it easier to keep up . So have you got a dress for your wedding , or are you going to wait till the last min ?

Morning everyone,

Hope you are all feeling well. Day 6 for me, getting into the routine now! Headache gone, energy back (ish!) and not feeling hungry anymore. Looking forward to WI on Weds which will hopefully spur me on for week 2.
Aiming to lose 5st altogether but as much of that as I can before 22nd June when I am going to a charity "ball". It'd be so nice to fit into a lovely dress and not feel like the biggest person in the room.

How you all doing? I think the challenge will finish 12 weeks from charleypolequeen's initial post. We should do a WI chart. I'll start it off and if you want to join in let me know.

Have a great day xxx

Hi

I've added you to the table. How much do you want to lose in the next 12 weeks? How much did you lose last Friday?

What a good idea , can you put me down for 3 stone by that time .

I have my dress, I'm in love with it, and look amazing in it.. But I will look better! Lol. Il post a pic of it in abit.

im changing my style, I love the pin up/rockabilly style, so wiggle skirts, big dresses n petticoats lol.

i have no idea what shops, deffo primark!! Lol. I can not wait.i have never been a size 12 :(

I have my dress, I'm in love with it, and look amazing in it.. But I will look better! Lol. Il post a pic of it in abit.

im changing my style, I love the pin up/rockabilly style, so wiggle skirts, big dresses n petticoats lol.

i have no idea what shops, deffo primark!! Lol. I can not wait.i have never been a size 12 :(
yes post a pic , yes someone else had a dress like that posted on here a dress like that . is it the new in thing ? yes primark , I used to buy their clothes but have trouble now .... ok i'll catch you all later as off out now

Hi all :) I'm new to the Cambridge, today is my first day and I've just had my second shake :) it's going ok so far, I've not felt hungry really yet, I'm just trying to push that little voice to the back of my head that keeps on telling me to eat, that it will be ok - nope, I don't think so, haha!

My weigh in day is a Monday. I lost 3lb this morning. Do I count that and put it on the table?

My weigh in day is a Monday. I lost 3lb this morning. Do I count that and put it on the table?
Well done , 19 pounds gone , never to return !!

Hi all :) I'm new to the Cambridge, today is my first day and I've just had my second shake :) it's going ok so far, I've not felt hungry really yet, I'm just trying to push that little voice to the back of my head that keeps on telling me to eat, that it will be ok - nope, I don't think so, haha!

Well done for getting this far! Your brain will be going through your memory box and ty and find things to make you eat, I.e your fave meal ect lol x

Hi guys

Hope everyone is doing ok and on track!

Day 5 for me and first day back at work surrounded by food all day! And I am pleased to say I didn't give in to temptation not even once :D

First weigh day tomorrow, slightly nervous even thought I have stuck to it 100% for 6 days

Xx

Hey everyone
Day 5 for me today feeling much better.....weigh day is on Thursday hope to get the best result For 100 % diet :)

Day 5 for me too with weigh in Thurs..

I hope today is better than last night! Ha x

Back