Step 1 Sole Source Day one Cambridge diet-12 week challenge starting today whos with me?

Morning everyone!! Day 5 for me too!!! My weigh in is Friday aft!!!! Been 100% so far apart from a boiled egg yesterday after I had been swimming! ;( hope everyone is okay?! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day four here! I'm so tired, Iv only just woken up, dd at school in 10 mins!!

im on day 6 and im doing not too bad, feeling a good bit hungry just now thou, so just having shake number 1 for today - toffee and walnut.
i cant handle anythin but the shakes, i actually quite enjoy a lot of the shake flavours, esp the chocolate based ones :)

Morning Vlcd house, day 3 here for me , had a bad nights sleep went to bed feeling k setting in , head hurt all night , had to get up at 6AM had shake because I needed painkillers , then back to bed I went till 9:30 AM , feeling much better now . got that weird taste in my mouth too. Had some very weird dreams this morning lol hoo god I must want this weight off bad lol . Anyway eles feeling it ? July 13... my daughter goes back to school a week today , when did yours break up ?

I have 10stone to loose and today is my first step I weighed myself I'm 22st 8 I have 5 days worth of shakes but consultant is coming Monday to start me properly so I'm hoping I can stick with it and prove to myself as week as CDC I can do it so far I failed this like 25 times but I feel I want this and if I don't do it I will get heavier and heavier and more miserable so here I go , any support is great :)
Hello there ...... how are you getting on ?

im really struggling today, not to stop eatting, as i dont want to. but i ache everywhere, like knees and hips :(

Hi guys !

Just had my first weigh in today 7lbs off in my first week ... Don't know if I'm happy or not :((

X

Hi guys !

Just had my first weigh in today 7lbs off in my first week ... Don't know if I'm happy or not :((

X
That's really good well done! Think of the loss next week! X

J3 , half a stone , that's great . What did you have in mind about losing these are just numbers as long as your doing the plan you will get results . July13 knees hurting hips too , have you over done it ?

Hi guys

I know 7lbs is really good I think I I'm just impatient and want the weight off now, if I'm honest I think it's just one of those days :(

Thanks for all encouragement :)
Xxx

yes going to take time ... lets hope the road won't be to bumpy for us all . we have two choices , 1, stay as we are , or 2 , Diet and see yourself become happier . i'm sure I know what one you picked :)

I'm going drs on Thursday. I am terrified of getting to goal. I have no idea how to eat normal. And I'm scared :(

I'm going drs on Thursday. I am terrified of getting to goal. I have no idea how to eat normal. And I'm scared :(
Did they sign your form to start Cambridge ? all you have to do is take it day by day on the plan . don't think to far ahead . your doing well , how do you feel on the diet ? its another day over . I have noticed how easy your thoughts can change from strong to weak , it just creeps up on you .....

Even dog biscuits are smelling tasty now, too far? Haha end of day 5 hunger pangs have gone (ish) but everything seems to smell edible! Think it's time for bed then, night peeps :)

Even dog biscuits are smelling tasty now, too far? Haha end of day 5 hunger pangs have gone (ish) but everything seems to smell edible! Think it's time for bed then, night peeps :)

My first time on Cambridge I saw cream filled biscuits being advertised on tv. Thought to myself (thank goodness not out loud!) that they look nice... They were an advert for dreamies cat treats... Oh the shame and desperation! :(

Once your over the first week you start to feel much better, hang in there guys.:)

I have my 3rd weigh in tomorrow going into week 4 already the time has gone so fast.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

E x

My first time on Cambridge I saw cream filled biscuits being advertised on tv. Thought to myself (thank goodness not out loud!) that they look nice... They were an advert for dreamies cat treats... Oh the shame and desperation! :(
Omfg I did the same!!

hey every 1

Day 6 today....i am really pleased that i have done 6 days without cheating,, hope to get good result tommorow :)
How you all doing???

Back