Step 1 Sole Source Day one Cambridge diet-12 week challenge starting today whos with me?

4 off for me , I will pm her ....

Can I join you all? I am starting tomorrow and really think some support will help :) I am currently 18 stone and want to get to 11, I am 5ft 8.

Hey all I'm now on day 3 and finding it hard. I'm drinking loads of water and haven't cheated yet think the support on here is awesome. I'm starting at 14 st 9 and aim to loose about 4 stone x

Well Gemma, your nearly over the hard bit hun which is day 3 and 4 prepare for the headaches and the temptations...

I want to loose 5 stone i have my 4th weigh in on wednesday and im a pound off a stone i feel its been a bit slow coming off but i did have TOTM last week and im on medicaiton i dont no does that have anything to do with it?

How is everyone today x

E x

Hi emz how have u coped with the temptation of everything naughty lol and I've started with fuzzy head today just about to take some tablets x

Slinking back in hanging my head! I never really got started last week - managed one shake and then temptation hit. But started again yesterday and nearly managed it so carrying on today. Somehow I just have to find the strength to get through the afternoon/evening.

19lb loss in 11days here :)

u all inspire me u all r doing so great ive read everyone of the posts in this and findimg they r really helping me... im on day 4 today... struggling but havent cheated which is strange for me.. i have 5st to loose and weigh in is on saturday x

Hey this is my second time too the first time I got to goal but my CDC was basically non existent and I knew nothing about the steps or anything like these forums and needless to say within the year I polled all the weight bak on again I was devastated I felt a lot worse than before I started the diet so this time iv found a great consultant and love these forums I'm moving up the steps this time too I'm on week 7 just now and I still hav 3 stone to lose I'm really looking forward to getting back into all my fave clothes :)

Week two WI for me and 4lb off. Still TOTM for me, over 9 days now. I thought Cambridge was supposed to affect them by irregularity. Not good :( I have added a meal as I have been so tired whilst on TOTM, sticking to the SS+ rules although had a day off Sunday but picked sensible things.

Hope everyone is doing well. Not been on all week, hectic at work but will go through the posts and update the chart once my daughter gives me back my laptop! Won't let me do it on my ipad for some reason???

Hey guys,

Some great weigh losses this week!!!

I resisted all temptations over the weekend and watched all my friends indulge in pizza and drink it was hard but im over it.

I had my 4th weigh in yesterday was done 7.5lb ws delighted nearly did catwheels out the centre....So in total in a month Ive lost 19.5lbs!!!Gave me so much motivation after only loosing the pound last week. over TOTM.

E x

TOTM - time of the month :-(

12 week challenge (finishes around 28/6/13) :welcome2:

(chart updated 17/4/13)

NameWeight Lost Weight to LoseWI Day
Libra77
12lb
58lb
Weds
13juy2013
12lb
58lb
Fri
MsJMC
4lb
38lb
Mon
Mia
6lb
22lb
Mon
Kinjeet1
8lb
52lb
Thurs
Seashore11

57lb
Weds
Happy101
9lb
51lb
Sat
HazelD

35lb
Thurs

Last edited:
I want to join ,only on day 3 but my diet date I've used is 28/6/13 so how do I add name etc weigh in day is going to be Thursday which is only 4 days first week

I want to join ,only on day 3 but my diet date I've used is 28/6/13 so how do I add name etc weigh in day is going to be Thursday which is only 4 days first week

Hi

I can add you to the chart. How much do you want to lose in the challenge? Did you have WI today? If so how did you get on?

1st weigh in today, 8 1/2 down. Could have been better, a little disappointed. Hopefully it will be better next week. Feeling sorry for myself today, about to be TOTM :( makes it a little bit harder, will try be more positive 2moro xxx night all

got wieghed today day 4 and lost 6lb, so now weigh 11stone 13 , my daughter lost 13 lb in 2 weeks !!is now 12 stone 6 from 13.5 ! So good , Toni has lost 3lb so now 12stone 11 from 13stone 4 days ago also other daughter leanne wieghed in at 14 stone 6 but is really disheartened cos day for and only 1lb less but we cannot tell yet as wieghed different times etc so next week it will be full week , really strange I'm feeling lots of energy !!! Had chicken in bacon with lettuce cucumber so hopefully still stay in ketosis ! Toni been ok but had a day of not liking every shake she liked before but cd said that's normal when first in ketosis , using sticks are motivating !! , my daughter isn't even in ketosis but losing we will do this , can u enter us all as all on here and need motivating so be great weigh in is Thursday for us all , :)

Back