day one = done!

Theemand

It wasn't as bad as I was expecting! So far no headaches etc and all the things I've tried have been nice. Hoping it stays this way and the scales reveal a pleasant surprise next week

Well done hun :) keep on trucking, set up a diary if you fancy, really helps to keep accountable

welcome aboard! x

Well done and keep us updated :eek:) xx

Thanks ladies! I'm a bit peckish now but there's no way I can drink any more water today without exploding >.< I'm expecting some sort of effect soon to be honest just hope it's not too bad. I WILL be thin! Well thinner =)

Day 3 for me, still going well although for some reason I've woken up starving today! Trying to stave it off with a large mug of coffee haha. Although my boy is currently munching on a digestive biscuit and I'm looking on in envy! Oh well x

I promise you the hunger does abate. I get the odd pang now and again, but like you I have a coffee and I find it does go quite quickly. I'm only a week ahead of you and finding this site invaluable in advice but mostly support, I feel like I've gone through a whole gamut of emotions and side effects. Make sure you join our Wednesday weigh club on the weighing thread and tell us how you're getting along. Good luck hun x

I've had 2 coffees and a litre of water so far =/ having a mushroom soup soon see what that's like. Hoping I start getting some signs of ketosis soon! I know what you mean I've learnt loads of stuff from here that I wouldn't have had a clue about, and to be honest the only reason I knew about it was through minimins.
I've tried most other diets and failed I'm determined to succeed this time. Good luck we'll soon see it falling off x

I'm on day four now and finding it loads easier!! Have bought some dr pepper zero today for a change to the water which tasted yummmmmm! Also was woken this morning by mr city link man bringing me a months worth of stuff so i had choc truffa bar for brekky and macaroni cheese for dinner and I have to say Im impressed!! Had visions of the mac cheese being powdery tasting but wasn't like that at all! So for tea Im having a tin of tuna and a shake (not together lol). Have to say I havent had any signs of ketosis yet but then I do have quite a heavy cold atm so that might be zapping my energy levels, we ll see!

The macaroni one does look nice after looking at someone else's picture of it. I must admit I'm having a wobble today =( I put my son down for a nap earlier and fell asleep myself, when I woke up I felt so spaced out and really strange like it wasn't me. I had a red fruit shake and coffee hoping it's just a sugar crash thing. I've been sat here the last hour or so doubting myself so I jumped on the scales to see if it helps with the willpower. I've lost 4 and half pounds in 3 days! Gonna stick with it and see if I wake up feeling better tomorrow. Why is dieting so hard aaargggh!!

How are you getting on today?? Feeling any better, Ive been ok today the meal packs are quite nice so Im findings that helps (wish Id ordered all meal packs nand bars now instead of some shakes!) I find it helps to wait until I feel like Im having a wobble before I have a pack. That said this is my first Saturday night on this diet and Im going to find that hard, its normally bottle of wine and snacks tonight for me.

I gave in to the cravings and had 2 choc digestives and a bag of discos last night! Aaargggh! Getting back on it tomorrow though because I did a cheeky weigh in and ive lost a fair bit already! So mad at myself! Getting the wine craving out of the way tonight, I think it's more habit than anything.
Well done on staying strong are you finding it ok? I've sat and made a plan for each day next week though and am sticking to it! X.

Yeah now Ive found how nice the meal packs are Im finding it loads better!! I hated cambridge soups cos thought they always tasted powdery but these mealpacks have been yum so far! Wish Id ordered all mealpacks but ive ordered shakes as well :( oh well.

Re the going off track, I think weekends are really hard, Im not sure why because I dont work (Im a full time mommy!) so it should be just like any other day really, but Ive missed my wine tonight sooooo much! They do white wine water flavouring, debating whether to try some or not to see if it helps. The only thing that is helping at the moment is my Dr Pepper Zero! X

I was going to do the Cambridge one but then I stumbled upon this one. I like the amount of choice you can have with the meal packs but I've only tried 2 so far.
I don't even know why I caved to be honest because I was feeling so positive on it! I'm a full time mum as well but my boy goes to his dad's at weekends so it's usually my treat time. Oh well back on it now, good luck for your first weigh in x

Im weighing tomorrow, when are you weighing? I was a bit naughty yesterday, had a steak for my protein that was well over 100g then had some shrimp, eat half of them then read on the packet that they contain citric acid, aaaaarrrrgh!!! Couldnt believe it would be in those! Oh well back to it today lots and lots of water!

I'm weighing Wednesday, I wasn't particularly great yesterday either to be honest haha! Back on it with gusto today! I wouldn't think it will have done too much harm more protein is better than a carb feast, best think to do is just keep at it. Hoping I haven't done too much with mine =/ I've learnt my lesson though I feel rubbish for doing it. Let me know how weigh in goes x

That's fantastic well done! I didn't even survive the first week =/ back on it now but delaying weigh in until next Wednesday now and fingers crossed I survive this weekend haha! How are you finding it now?

Back