DAY ONE FOR ME AGAIN

HI Guys,

I haven't been on here for a while as I have had the dreaded flu and have been eating small amounts to try and build my strength up!

Anyway I started again on Sunday morning so I am on day 3 today and already in Ketosis.

I have a party on October 27th and would love to lose a stone by then and I know if I set my mind to it I can do that easily!

Hope everyone is well.

xxx

Well done for getting back to it, its so hard when your under the weather to resist the urge to nuture yourself with "treats" but there not trreally treats if they take us away from our goals.

Hope you feel 100% soon and good luck with your goals.

Hi

Sorry to read that you've been poorly, glad you're feeling perkier now. Well done on getting back on track and back into the pink already. Keep it up.

Have a good day.

Hi Cheb,

Im feeling great today - just been so achy!!! My hubby had it first and boy didn't I know he had a cold!! Dying from a runny nose he was!

I am back on track and I am quite focused at the moment which shocks me when I think how many restarts I have done and then given up on day 2!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your comments

xx ;)

Well folks - thats day 3 over and done with for me. I had a small piece of cheese earlier - don't know why? I didn't enjoy it - I just ate it.

I am quite focused - well more focused than I am normally and its the first time in a long time that I have managed to get past day one without having a sandwich or picking at the tea whilst cooking so I feel like I have achieved something.

Todays menu -

11.30 chocolate shake.
3.30 savoury vegetable drink
5.00 chocolate mint shake
7.30 small piece of cheese
9.00 chicken & mushroom soup.

Heres to day 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Onwards and downwards!!!!!!

xx

Day 6 and I am desperate to eat. completely and utterly desperate.

I always think I am not doing very well but then I look at my ticker and I have lost 26lbs which is the most weight I have ever lost in the 10 years or so that I have been dieting.

Will I ever lose this weight????????? My self confidence has taken a massive dive today and I really don't know why.

I know I will fail so why should I bother??

I just want to be thin.

xx

Day 6 and I am desperate to eat. completely and utterly desperate.

I always think I am not doing very well but then I look at my ticker and I have lost 26lbs which is the most weight I have ever lost in the 10 years or so that I have been dieting.

Will I ever lose this weight????????? My self confidence has taken a massive dive today and I really don't know why.

I know I will fail so why should I bother??

I just want to be thin.

xx

OF COURSE you'll lose this weight !! look how far you've come - almost TWO STONE gone - WOW :D

you MUST believe in yourself - you CAN do this - it's hard and we all have difficult times but you have to keep reminding yourself of why YOU CHOSE to do CD in the first place...

can you think back to how bad you felt when you were carrying that extra 2stones ? did you feel happy with yourself then ? did you like yourself ? could you go back there ?? if the answer to ANY of those questions is NO - then you MUST KEEP ON TRUCKING !!!

if you stick with it, you'll be at goal before Christmas - how fabulous would that feel :confused:

keep on keepin on - you can do this :)

hugs...and lots of positive vibes just for YOU ;)

Hi Julie

You will not fail, you are already a success! As DQ once said to me, you havne't failed until yuo give up.......and your not going to do that cos we won't let you!

Some days are much harder than others, ride out the storm and you'll soon be motring again.

I'm sure you know very well what cheese and green beans(!) taste like. Think about how you will feel after you've eaten them, happy or sad? Guilty or empowered? Then consider how you'll feel if you don't eat? I know how I would feel and I know which set of emotions I would prefer, now ask yourself cheese and beans are they worth it?

Keep on with your journey, hope you feel chirpier again tomorrow. Good luck.

Hi Debz & Cheb,

Firstly thanks very much for posting your advice on my thread.

Your positivety made me shed a tear. I do want to do it - I don't even know why I am finding it so hard when I know I can do it.

Like I say my self confidence has disappeared today and I don't know when it will return .......

x

Good morning Julie ;)

hope you are feeling better today...I find the weekends are the hardest for me so I try to keep myself busy....and come on here if I need some support....

don't forget to keep us posted on how you're doing - we're all here to help each other :)

take care.....and have a fab day !

Hi Guys,

Im still here and still trudging along.

Despite my negative thoughts the other night I did manage to lose 5lbs this week so I was still quite pleased but also still feel down about it - does that make sense????

I really don't know whats going on in my head this week as I have a wonderful family and life. I'm only 33 and have every happiness I could wish for so why do I feel so disappointed in myself???

xx

Hi Guys,

Im still here and still trudging along.

Despite my negative thoughts the other night I did manage to lose 5lbs this week so I was still quite pleased but also still feel down about it - does that make sense????

I really don't know whats going on in my head this week as I have a wonderful family and life. I'm only 33 and have every happiness I could wish for so why do I feel so disappointed in myself???

xx

Flippin heck !!! 5lbs is BRILL :D

GO JULIE !!!

re your disappointment - not sure really why you might be feeling like this - I think we all get days where we're feeling 'down' (I know I do !)

and, like you, there's nothing in my life that SHOULD cause me to feel like that...but don't think that matters...maybe it's a hormone thing ?? not sure but I know that the week before TOTM I always feel kindof weird - aloof and my OH always notices cos I'm not as snuggly with him...just kindof retreat into myself....does that sound weird ??:confused:

I'm sure it does !! lol !!!

anyway - just wanted to re-assure you that you're not alone - I certainly feel disappointed in me and always feel I could be doing more...but we're all only human :)

keep up the good work - and wishing you a FAB CD-ing week ! Jump on here if you're feelin low - just SHOUT and we'll give ya a kick up the bum ! ;)

lotsa love....

5lbs! That's fantastic.
way-to-go.gif

I think that sometimes we just have our eye on the goal and it can't come quick enough.
You've already lost so much in such a short space of time. It's taking your head a while to get around it.

What about getting some catalogues or anything heavy and weighing what you've lost? After you've piled it all up on the scales, walk around with it for a while and you'll realise just how much you've already achieved.

I can guarantee that you will feel much more positive when you put the weight down;)

Hi Debz and KD,

Thanks for your comments.

Debz - maybe it is a hormone thing. My TOTM's are all over the place at the moment - some months they arrive - some months they don't! Hopefully then I am about to get one!!!!!!!

Karion Dieting - thats such a good idea - will go and try that this afternoon to amaze myself!!!!!!1

Good luck and best wishes to you both

xx

Back