DAY ONE FOR ME AGAIN

Debz hun,

Will go and look for the thread in a mo but thats absolutely fantastic news hunni WELL DONE YOU!!!! A CDC woo hoo. I can't think of anyone that deserves it as much as you hun.

As for getting back on the ss wagon what more of an incentive do you have now??? Its sooooooooo hard once you come off it to get back on.

I'm quite impressed with myself this time but like I mentioned before I am being sponsored over on DH to lose 21 LBs to raise funds for my nephew and thats all the motivation I needed!

Best of luck on your training day but Im sure I will speak to you before then hun. and once again WELL DONE!

Helping Buster with Cerebral Palsy

Evening all,

Im still here and still plodding n.

Ive just reached a sponsorship target of 21 lbs in 6 weeks. Im so pleased with myself!!!!

Ive been sponsored by many of my friends on the DH site to raise funds for my Nephew who has Cerebral Palsy and is in desperate need of equipment.

I reached the target a few days early of the finish date which is this saturday!

Hope you are all well

Just off to catch up on some threads ......

Helping Buster with Cerebral Palsy

Hi Guys

Im so scared of food at the moment. Im terrified that I will gain weight as I have had to stop ssing for financial reasons.

Im trying to do ww but am finding it hard.

Any tips???

xx

Ive had today a CD shake for brekkie and a salad for lunch with homemade meatballs in plain tomato sauce and a small amount of spaghetti for tea.

I really miss my CD shakes and soups!

xx

I had to come off CD for ages due to money problems. To be honest I really can't afford it but have saved up to buy a month's supply, tomorrow.

It is expensive when you don't have much cash and you feel terrible when you cheat cos you think, all that money...

All diets seem extra tough after the fast weight loss of VLCD's, I reckon.

I have no idea how I'll fare this coming month. Could I lose a stone? Sure. Will I? That remains to be seen!

Good luck, hun.

Well its day 2 for me today ... I am doing 790.

Had 2 soups yesterday and a salad for tea and found I was really full.

Ive not long finished a full 6 weeks of SSing (which I did sponsored to raise funds for my nephew) and I don't know if I could have gone straight back to full ssing again so 790 seems like a better option for me at the moment.

Hope you are all well!

xx

Im still going well .... can't believe the summer is nearly here and I am not at the target I wanted to be at.

xx

You are doing so well Julie - look at how much you've lost so far - FAB !! :D

keep plodding, keep glugging the water and you'll be there in no time !

love

Debz
xx

hellooooooo - anybody there ???!!!!

just checking up on ya mate !

howz it goin ??

hope you and yours are all well....and enjoying the great weather we've been having !

things here are great - enjoying my CDC role....feels good to be supporting others using CD....

catch up with you soon...

love

Debz
xx

Back