DAY ONE FOR ME AGAIN

Hi Debz,

I really really appreciate you keep checking in on me - I just can't seem to bloody do it and its driving me bananas!!!!!!!

xx

Julie - just read through your thread and todays post.
You've done so well 26lb is fantastic. We all have "blips" - days when we think we can't do it etc ... but tomorrow is another day and you can do it if you really want to - you've shown that already. I know how hard days 1, 2 and 3 are .... we all struggle sometimes - but what's important is that you are on here - and so you still want to do it. Go for it and you can soon shift that other 35lb.

Hope this doesn't sound condescending??? Isn't meant to.

Last edited:
Hi Debz,

I really really appreciate you keep checking in on me - I just can't seem to bloody do it and its driving me bananas!!!!!!!

xx

Hi hun :) it's no problem at all....let me be your conscience ! lol...

just kiddin - what's up :confused: why can't you bloody do it ??!!

I think you've done really well - almost TWO STONE off !! have you ever tried to carry 2stone of ANYTHING round with you all day :eek: dare ya to try it an' see how long you can keep going......

I will keep popping by to say hello....cos I so want you to do this for YOU ;)

hope you have a fab weekend....

lotsa love

xx

Hiya Debz,

Just to let you know that I am gonna go for it starting sunday. I am going to do 790 for a while and have shakes and soups for brekkie and lunch then a low cal evening meal and see if that helps with the temptation. I will then try and go back to ss and hopefully lose the 3 stones I so desperately want to lose!!!

xx

Hiya Debz,

Just to let you know that I am gonna go for it starting sunday. I am going to do 790 for a while and have shakes and soups for brekkie and lunch then a low cal evening meal and see if that helps with the temptation. I will then try and go back to ss and hopefully lose the 3 stones I so desperately want to lose!!!

xx

Helloooooo Julie ;)

great decision mate ! the losses on 790 are s'posed to be the same as on SS - so well done you for getting your head sorted and going that route :)

Hopefully having a meal each evening will help you with the food thing..and you WILL lose that 3stone - no hopefully about it !! you have to believe in yourself Julie - you've done soooo well already - don't lose sight of that ;)

Good luck for your re-start tomorrow hun - and don't forget to keep us posted !

I'll keep popping by...but don't worry of you don't feel like replying....I'm just wanna help if I can :)

lotsa love
xx

Hello - is there anybody there ???

YOO HOO !!! Julie - where are you ???!!!

hope ur doin OK mate - how'd Saturday nite go ? hope u had a great time ;)

did you manage to get back on CD after ? or are ya still struggling ?

hope u are well.....just wanted to pop by to say hello...:)

take care

hugs

Debz
xx

Good luck with it.....it is hard....but it will be SO worth it. The way I cope with wanting food is:
a) I go and look in the mirror....that makes me realise how much I want to be slim.
b) Know that it's not worth eating anything. Because it will throw the ketosis which I've worked so hard to get into.
c)Remember that I really want to be slim, much more than I want to eat.
Then I just go and have a pint of water and go and do something distracting - even if it's just hoovering!
Good luck.....think how good you'll feel when you've lost the weight.
x

YOO HOO !!! Julie - where are you ???!!!

hope ur doin OK mate - how'd Saturday nite go ? hope u had a great time ;)

did you manage to get back on CD after ? or are ya still struggling ?

hope u are well.....just wanted to pop by to say hello...:)

take care

hugs

Debz
xx

Hello sweetie,

Saturday night went well thanks.

I have restarted my CD and am now on day 2 and feeling surprisingly ok!

Fingers crossed for me!!

How are you doing hun??

xx

hi there, im also restarter and hopefully im here until all 6 stone has been melted!!im excited to wear a dress at christmas that is 2 sizes smaller..thats my goal...how are you doing mrs. bean?

Hellooooo Beanie

Hello sweetie,

Saturday night went well thanks.

I have restarted my CD and am now on day 2 and feeling surprisingly ok!

Fingers crossed for me!!

How are you doing hun??

xx

Helloooooo Beanie !!

great to hear from ya :D glad Saturday went well....and DEEEEELIGHTED that ur back on CD - you've done soo well so far and I know that you really want to finish what you started ;)

things here are fine - lost another 3lbs last week - takes me to 31lbs in 8weeks :D and down to 14st 5lbs....I was 17st 2lbs :eek: back in July this year...and 16st 8lbs when I started to CD...so I'm well chuffed.

Dropped a couple of sizes too and finding that some of my 'slimmer' clothes in my wardrobe which feels FAB :)

Some days I get fed up not eating :( but on the whole I'm OK - not cheated once...which I really can't believe and have decided that I'm not even gonna eat at Christmas...just gonna do an AAM week which means I can have turkey, cauli & broccoli...

I'm 40 at the end of January and OH is whisking me away for a romantic 3night Spa break and I SOOOO want to be back down to 11stone (ish) and be on maintenance by then so I have a really good incentive ;)

I was always around 11stone (I'm 5'8" - BMI 23ish) until a couple of years ago when we were doing building work and I was havong a really sh1t time in work (off with depression for 6months), then I was mugged :eek: and THEN I started eating& drinking wine ! for England) and PILED on about 6stone.. which is how I've ended up on CD !

phew - sorry bout that :eek: - bit of an information 'dump' - but you DID ask !!!

good luck for the rest of this week hun - fingers crossed for a good loss for ya !

spk soon

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Hi Debzee babes,

You are doing incredibly well. Another 3 lbs off and a grand total of 31 lbs lost!!! wooo hooo to you.

Thats gonna be a great 40th birthday treat hun - I would love to go to a spa. You will make your target easily as you have got yourself in the perfect frame of mind.

Ive got my hubbys xmas dinner and dance on december 8th (my birthday night out with the girls will have to be rescheduled! I will be 34 on December 5th) and I really need to stick to my CD as I know what I am like and if I don't feel 'comfortable' with my weight then I won't end up going and I so want to go!!! Hubby says if I can lose more weight he will provide the new outfit with shoes etc so thats something to look forward to now.

You were mugged???? I bet that was a terrifying ordeal for you hun. Did the person ever get caught? Were you hurt? There are some nasty people in the world!

Anyway keep up the excellent work and once again thanks for keep checkin in on me - much appreciated huuni.

Love Beanie!!!!

xx

Hi Debzee babes,

You are doing incredibly well. Another 3 lbs off and a grand total of 31 lbs lost!!! wooo hooo to you.

Thats gonna be a great 40th birthday treat hun - I would love to go to a spa. You will make your target easily as you have got yourself in the perfect frame of mind.

Ive got my hubbys xmas dinner and dance on december 8th (my birthday night out with the girls will have to be rescheduled! I will be 34 on December 5th) and I really need to stick to my CD as I know what I am like and if I don't feel 'comfortable' with my weight then I won't end up going and I so want to go!!! Hubby says if I can lose more weight he will provide the new outfit with shoes etc so thats something to look forward to now.

You were mugged???? I bet that was a terrifying ordeal for you hun. Did the person ever get caught? Were you hurt? There are some nasty people in the world!

Anyway keep up the excellent work and once again thanks for keep checkin in on me - much appreciated huuni.

Love Beanie!!!!

xx

Hiya Julie - just popped by to say hello :p

thanx for your reply - mugging was horrible - think that was the start of my probs - weight gain included !!! police never caught the toe-rag and I was a bit shaky for a while but I'm fine now...well behind me ;)

I know what you mean about not wanting to go out if you don't feel comfortable with your weight - I'm EXACTLY the same...in fact over the last couple of years I've basically gone to work, picked up kids and just spent time with family and close friends who know me..

I'm really looking forward to getting my life back...and getting back to the gym (which I LURVE !!) and just generally getting out and about more...I just feel so much more confident when I'm around 11stone....and now it's within reach, I am utterly determined to stick with it til I get there :D

Just checked and you've got 7weeks until hubby's works outing...and - at 3lbs a week - you WILL have another 1.5 STONES off :eek: :D YOU CAN DO THIS JULIE - and think how fab you'll feel at the 'do' with another 21lbs off - FAB !!

I love this wee thread and look forward to your updates....and getting to know you...and - if I can help along the way and get encouragement from you as well - we're both winners !

hope ur having another good day...catch up with ya over the next few days.

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Hiya Julie - just popped by to say hello :p

thanx for your reply - mugging was horrible - think that was the start of my probs - weight gain included !!! police never caught the toe-rag and I was a bit shaky for a while but I'm fine now...well behind me ;)

I know what you mean about not wanting to go out if you don't feel comfortable with your weight - I'm EXACTLY the same...in fact over the last couple of years I've basically gone to work, picked up kids and just spent time with family and close friends who know me..

I'm really looking forward to getting my life back...and getting back to the gym (which I LURVE !!) and just generally getting out and about more...I just feel so much more confident when I'm around 11stone....and now it's within reach, I am utterly determined to stick with it til I get there :D

Just checked and you've got 7weeks until hubby's works outing...and - at 3lbs a week - you WILL have another 1.5 STONES off :eek: :D YOU CAN DO THIS JULIE - and think how fab you'll feel at the 'do' with another 21lbs off - FAB !!

I love this wee thread and look forward to your updates....and getting to know you...and - if I can help along the way and get encouragement from you as well - we're both winners !

hope ur having another good day...catch up with ya over the next few days.

lotsa love

Debz
xx

:) :) :) HI DEBZ :) :) :)

Im still doing great hun - hanging in there. Its day 3 for me and my ketosis stick was slightly pink last night. I have been doing 790 and having a bit of chicken and veg in the evening and I feel so much better already.

My aim is to lose those 21lbs in 7 weeks and then I will be 11 stone exactly and hopefully in a size 14. Im a funny size at the moment as I am in 16s bottoms but the waist is big and they fit nice on the hips. Ive gone down to a 14 top so Im pleased with that!

My little boys are poorly and off from pre school today - They both have really chesty coughs so they are having a mummy cuddles day!!!!

I can't believe how motivated you are Debz, You haven't cheated at all and I really envy you for that cuz once you do cheat thats it - its soooo hard to get back on the right track.
How long do you think it will take for you to get to your target weight now???

Julie xx

:) :) :) HI DEBZ :) :) :)

Im still doing great hun - hanging in there. Its day 3 for me and my ketosis stick was slightly pink last night. I have been doing 790 and having a bit of chicken and veg in the evening and I feel so much better already.

My aim is to lose those 21lbs in 7 weeks and then I will be 11 stone exactly and hopefully in a size 14. Im a funny size at the moment as I am in 16s bottoms but the waist is big and they fit nice on the hips. Ive gone down to a 14 top so Im pleased with that!

My little boys are poorly and off from pre school today - They both have really chesty coughs so they are having a mummy cuddles day!!!!

I can't believe how motivated you are Debz, You haven't cheated at all and I really envy you for that cuz once you do cheat thats it - its soooo hard to get back on the right track.
How long do you think it will take for you to get to your target weight now???

Julie xx

hiya hun :D great to hear from ya - just popped on to check emails and thought I'd have a sneaky look at Minimins...;)

delighted to hear ur still doing so well - GOOD FOR YOU !

sorry to hear about the littl'uns :( I hate it when either of my two are sick - would rather it was me...how old are the boys ? twins ??? mine are 9 and nearly 11 - and certainly keep me busy !

thanx for your encouragement - tbh I can't believe how motivated I am myself - think the time must just be right for me to sort this out once and for all :) Afraid my target weight is still a couple of months away...I have a spreadheet showing my losses and, if I continue to lose 3lbs a week...then I'll be 12st 3lbs at Christmas (23rd Dec) !!....and 11st 8lbs by 13th Jan....plan to start maintenance on 15th Jan....gonna do an accelerated one....3days on AAM (15th - 17th Jan); 3days on 790cals (18th - 20th Jan); 3days on 1000cals (21st - 23rd Jan); 3days on 1200cals (24th - 26th Jan); and then 3days on 1500cals (27th - 29th Jan)....we go away on the morning of 29th Jan - and away until 1st Feb...so I'll be on 1500cals by then and sitting around 11st 7lbs - I sooo can't wait to get my life back - I have a wardobe FULL of beautiful clothes that my fat butt hasn't managed to squeeze into for quite a while ;)

I WILL do it this time - I know I will....as you can see my schedule / plan is quite tight...no room for slip ups - hence my 110% focus :rolleyes: I'm an 'all or nothing' person anyway so suits me fine.....planning to do AAM at Christmas....and defo no alcohol...which will be hard but I need to keep my eye on the goal I have set...for end January....I m certainly gonna be FAT and FORTY !!

OMG I've rambled on again....oops :p

hope the boys feel better soon....

lotsa love....make sure they get plenty of cuddles from mummy ;)

Off out soon - I'm a Childline counsellor and am on shift this afternoon.....

Catch ya later hun !

Debz
xx

Wow debz,

You have totally amazed me with your plan of action! You are sooooooooo focused - Maybe I need to do myself one of those as something to concentrate on!

To be honest I don't even think that I have thought about what I am going to do when I get to my target weight so I suppose I had better get devising a grand master plan for myself to stick to!!!

And a childline counsellor - wow thats absolutely amazing hunni you are one in a million! That must be quite a mentally hard job to do hun.

Yeah I have twin boys, Samuel and Josua - they were 3 in May just gone. Little terrors they are but i love them more than life itself. I also have a beautiful 9 (NEXT MONTH) year old daughter Antonia and my 4 year old furry daughter Jazzmin (my boxer dog). And also my fab hubby. We have been together since we were 16 and at school so that will be oooooooo 18 years in January, and we will have been married for 10 years in July.

My boys are feeling much better - well they should be with all the noise they are making anyway!!!

Have a good day

love Beanie xx

Day 3 done for me - I am quite proud of myself at the moment! The next 2 days are really hard as I always give up at day 4 or 5 but I am determined to carry it on.

If I can lose 3lbs a week from now til xmas thats a good 2 stone gone!

Wish me luck!!!

xx

Day 3 done for me - I am quite proud of myself at the moment! The next 2 days are really hard as I always give up at day 4 or 5 but I am determined to carry it on.

If I can lose 3lbs a week from now til xmas thats a good 2 stone gone!

Wish me luck!!!

xx

YAY !!!! GO BEANIE !!! :D

well done Julie - that's brilliant !! and TWO stone by Christmas...now ur talkin girl ! YOU CAN DO THIS !!

hope the boys are feeling better today :confused: tho maybe NOT so noisy ! lol

HAd a tough shoft yesterday at Childline....abuse case - horrible :( very very rewarding though....knowing that you can be there for those kids....

On a brighter note - was off ouy shopping today and bought a gorgeous Per Una Jacket - in a SIZE 16 !!!

YAY !!! was soooo pleased - it's lovely :D AND I lost another 3lbs at WI this morning...so all in all a great day :)

hope your day was good too.....just settling down to watch Saturday night TV with my daughter...the 'boys' (son & OH) are in London - to see Chelsea match and won't be back until tomorrow night so we're having a 'girlie' weekend....lovely to spend time just me and her...:) we're planning a trip to the cinema tomorrow to see that new Marie Antoinette film....looks good..

off to make her tea now...and a butterscotch shake for me - YUM :D

catch ya later hun

lotsa love

Debz
xxx

YAY !!!! GO BEANIE !!! :D

well done Julie - that's brilliant !! and TWO stone by Christmas...now ur talkin girl ! YOU CAN DO THIS !!

hope the boys are feeling better today :confused: tho maybe NOT so noisy ! lol

HAd a tough shoft yesterday at Childline....abuse case - horrible :( very very rewarding though....knowing that you can be there for those kids....

On a brighter note - was off ouy shopping today and bought a gorgeous Per Una Jacket - in a SIZE 16 !!!

YAY !!! was soooo pleased - it's lovely :D AND I lost another 3lbs at WI this morning...so all in all a great day :)

hope your day was good too.....just settling down to watch Saturday night TV with my daughter...the 'boys' (son & OH) are in London - to see Chelsea match and won't be back until tomorrow night so we're having a 'girlie' weekend....lovely to spend time just me and her...:) we're planning a trip to the cinema tomorrow to see that new Marie Antoinette film....looks good..

off to make her tea now...and a butterscotch shake for me - YUM :D

catch ya later hun

lotsa love

Debz
xxx

Hi Debz,

Excellent news on another 3lbs off - thats absolutely brilliant news hunni !!!!! :D :D :D AND a size 16 jacket - GO DEBZ!!!!!

As you can probably tell I am really focused!

Picked up my new foodpacks from my CDC yesterday afternoon - have them monthly - had extra soups this time cuz its getting colder now!!!! I love my soups but not tomato soup - yuk.

My boys are a lttle better thanks and my little girl has gone to spend the weekend with nan & grandad - something she used to do most weekends before we lived in Spain. With the boys in bed it gives me and hubby some much needed quality time.

Have a great day hun

xx

Hi Debz,

Excellent news on another 3lbs off - thats absolutely brilliant news hunni !!!!! :D :D :D AND a size 16 jacket - GO DEBZ!!!!!

As you can probably tell I am really focused!

Picked up my new foodpacks from my CDC yesterday afternoon - have them monthly - had extra soups this time cuz its getting colder now!!!! I love my soups but not tomato soup - yuk.

My boys are a lttle better thanks and my little girl has gone to spend the weekend with nan & grandad - something she used to do most weekends before we lived in Spain. With the boys in bed it gives me and hubby some much needed quality time.

Have a great day hun

xx

Good morning Julie :D

glad the boys are feeling a little better - and lucky you - having your hubby to urself today !! ENJOY :)

Sounds like ur head's in the right place now girl - TWO STONE by Xmas - YOU CAN DO IT !! just think how stunning ur gonna look at hubby's works do in December ! and how better u'll feel about urself - and that's probably the most important thing - I know I feel much better when I'm slimmer :D

Have booked tickets to Marie Antoinette for me and daughter...the 'boys' will be home about 10pm this evening - they're having a ball in London..and son was really chuffed that Chelsea won their match !!

have a super day....catch ya later....keep your eye on that prize hun - you can do this !!!

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Back