DAY ONE FOR ME AGAIN

Best of luck for tomorrow. Sounds like you got the right head on :)

Well this is it - today is the day I start again.

Im sorry to announce Ive gained 9lbs. When I look back at what Ive actually eaten over the past 5 weeks Im surprised thats all I did gain!

So here we go .........

Well this is it - today is the day I start again.

Im sorry to announce Ive gained 9lbs. When I look back at what Ive actually eaten over the past 5 weeks Im surprised thats all I did gain!

So here we go .........

Hi Julie.....glad to hear that ur back on track....and 9lbs isn't bad at all...especially over 5 weeks ! so well done to you... it's probably mostly glycogen and will come off very quickly...

Here's to a FAB 2007 for us all....look forward to sharing in your successes !

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Well thats it people! Ive finally managed to get through a full day one! I have thoroughly enjoyed it today.

I have had 4 packs as I was really hungry this evening and I have only managed to glug 2 1/2 litres of water but hey that will get more and more as the week goes on.

We went to friends tonight for tea. I sat there while they all ate lemon chicken with veggies in barbecue sauce and I had my chicken & mushroom soup and enjoyed it. I wasn't even bothered when they brought out the chocolate gateau!

I feel so much better within myself too - I am not at all bloated tonight and I feel better for having drunk the water as Im sure I haven't drank a total of 2 1/2 litres of water over the past 5 weeks.

Todays menu was:-

*chocolate shake with ice for brekkie
*vegetable soup for lunch
*chicken & mushroom soup for tea
*oriental chilli soup for supper.

Good luck and best wishes to you all.

xx

Excellent Julie!! Great Day 1. Roll on day 2 eh :)

Hi All

well after a major blip and coming completely off the diet I am pleased to announce I have found myself a local CDC!!!

I have an appointment with her on wednesday evening and I can't wait. I have never had a 'proper' counsellor as i just spoke to mine on the telephone and had my foodpacks delivered.

Anyway I will be back on the diet on Thursday morning and raring to go!

Hope you are all doing well!!!

xx

Hi All,

Haven't been on here for a good month or so. Ive been off the diet but Im now back on it and am on day 3. Im also in Ketosis which really helps!

Im doing this firstly for me and then for my nephew who has cerebral palsy.

I aim to lose 21LBS in 6 weeks and I WILL do it this time!

x

Best of luck with your restart!

Amy

Hi All,

Haven't been on here for a good month or so. Ive been off the diet but Im now back on it and am on day 3. Im also in Ketosis which really helps!

Im doing this firstly for me and then for my nephew who has cerebral palsy.

I aim to lose 21LBS in 6 weeks and I WILL do it this time!

x

Hey Julie - YAY for you for getting back on track....course you'll do it hun.....imagine how fabby you'll feel when you get to goal....I've got 21lbs to go too....let's see who can get there first !! ;)

catch ya later....

love

Debz
xx

Day 4 over and done with for me.

I tried the chocolate truffles today (as posted by Nick) and they were delicious. Other than that I had a chocolate mint shake for breakfast and the chicken and mushroom soup about an hour ago. All washed down with 2 1/2 litres of water.

Ive forgotten again how to change the title of my thread so for the time being it will have to stay as it is!

xx Helping Buster with Cerebral Palsy xx

morning all,

Im still here and still going.

I lost 5lbs this week towards my 21Lbs target and am really pleased.

Well done Julie - FAB loss :D keep going hun !

love

Debz
xx

Goodluck Julie just remember you can do anything you put your mind to.

Morning all.

Another 2 1/2lbs off this morning.

Bit dissapointed as I thought I would have lost more but hey a loss is a loss and 2 1/2lbs is better than nothing!

Hope you are all well.

Last edited:
that's still 2.5lb you will never have again!

Amy

Thanks sweetie and how are you doing?

Hi Julie....just popped in to see how ur doing..... FABULOUSLY !!! well done you....

I'm afraid I'm struggling to get back on that SS wagon...:rolleyes:

really have to get my mind focussed again.....planning to re-start again (again !) tomorrow.....really wanna get this last bit off.....

Are you SS-ing still ?? or have you moved up the stages cos you have soooo little to lose now.....:confused:

Dunno if you saw the post...but I've been accepted to train as a CDC...and have my training on 24th March !! HUGE incentive to get back to where I was at Christmas :eek:

Can't believe I've been so stupid......anyway, sorry to crash your thread.....really pleased that you're doin' so well.. I am definitely joining you tomorrow !!!

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Back