DAY ONE FOR ME AGAIN

Hi Julie

Just occurred to me.. I read that you have a struggle with the water... try Perfectly Clear Strawberry & Kiwi flavour only.

It IS allowed on SS and all CD... and is lovely! You can get it from Iceland and Asda (someone kindly said today that it is on a BOGOFF offer at Iceland at the moment too!).

It has definitely made this far more bearable for me at least.. hope that helps and well done for getting back in control:)

Hi Guys,

Im still here and plodding on.

Thanks FFF for thinking of me and my water drinking problems hun!

Hope we are all well!

xx

Hi Guys,

Today has been one of the hardest days I have ever had on this diet.

I literally argued out loud with myself this afternoon as I REALLY wanted a sandwich. I didn't give in tho but I did have a pack of steamfresh veg as I knew that would be a wise choice and it did the trick - it curbed the temptation to eat.

At the end of the day now and I do acyually feel proud of myself - as though I have achieved something as I would normally have given in and had the sandwich.

I really need to lose a stone in 4 weeks and this has GOT to be my main focus at the moment.

Hope you have all had a good day!

xx

Keep that focus and look at a treat for when you lose that stone, non edible of course!!

Manicure, Massage, New makeup, something that you have wanted in ages x

Hi all,

I lost 3lbs last week and I was soooo pleased. I feel like for the past month I have been on and off this diet more than ever. I finally got my head screwed on and then my TOTM appeared and stayed for 11 days!

So although I have only lost 6lbs in 3 weeks I do feel I have been lucky to lose that!

I am trying to do this once and for all. My head is in gear and I have positive thoughts.

xx

Hi all,

I lost 3lbs last week and I was soooo pleased. I feel like for the past month I have been on and off this diet more than ever. I finally got my head screwed on and then my TOTM appeared and stayed for 11 days!

So although I have only lost 6lbs in 3 weeks I do feel I have been lucky to lose that!

I am trying to do this once and for all. My head is in gear and I have positive thoughts.

xx

Good on ya hun :) that's the spirit !!

bit rubbish bout TOTM though - have you always been like that ? or d'ya think it's CD-related ??

hope the next couple of weeks are good losses for ya hun - you deserve it !

stay strong :)

love

Debz
xx

Another day down for me and I still don't 'feel' any different. I am hoping for at least 3lbs again this saturday - I would be ecstatic if I could lose that amount every week!

Ive only managed 2 litres of water today but hey 2 litres is better than 0 litres isn't it? Will try and make sure that I drink more tomorrow.

Hope you are all sticking to your diets????

xx

Great news Julie - look at those results! Wow, who knows what your loss will be! BUT,... IF it isn't 3lbs PLEASE try your best not to be disappointed... remember.. our bodies can change weight wise through fluid etc on a daily basis... if you have stuck it out that weight loss WILL show ultimately! You've come on so much since you started this thread! Hope you have a fab weigh-in - will pop in and have a peek! lol

Hi All,

Another 3lbs off for me this week and I'm ecstatic as I'm halfway there now!

I had such an embarrasing moment yesterday.

I fainted in our local Wilkinsons. HOW EMBARRASING.

I have no idea why I fainted - I just went all hot and then I was down on the floor. I felt fine again after about 5 mins but I had a very heavy headache over the top of my eyes.

Anyone any ideas as to why this happened? Ive never fainted before and I never want to again!!!

Hope you have all had good losses this week - I'm gonna go and catch up on ya threads!

xx

Hi All,

Another 3lbs off for me this week and I'm ecstatic as I'm halfway there now!

I had such an embarrasing moment yesterday.

I fainted in our local Wilkinsons. HOW EMBARRASING.

I have no idea why I fainted - I just went all hot and then I was down on the floor. I felt fine again after about 5 mins but I had a very heavy headache over the top of my eyes.

Anyone any ideas as to why this happened? Ive never fainted before and I never want to again!!!

Hope you have all had good losses this week - I'm gonna go and catch up on ya threads!

xx

YAY !! well done Julie - FAB loss again this week :D

dunno why you fainted but must've been scary for ya !

hope you're feeling OK again now....

take care hun

love

Debz
xx

Hiya Julie, Think you needa quick trip to your GP's to have a check over hun, would be best if you havent fainted b4.

It actually could be dehydration, but I think a check over wont hurt x

Hi All,

I haven't been on here for a few days now as I have been temporarily off the diet.

I fainted a week ago and since then I have been scared to do the diet.

I have been eating healthily and have managed to stay the same weight for the week which I am really pleased with.

Trouble is I feel so ill now that I am having proper food. I feel fat and soooooo bloated, tired, no energy!

What should I do? Should I try and get back in with ss? I was planning to give it a rest until the new year and then restart but with 2 stone still to lose I know I could be at least 10lbs lighter by xmas.

Help please.

Julie xxx

Did you go to the Doc? If not then you can't be absolutely sure it was the diet hon... lets see you have 33lbs to go... not a massive amount but enough to bother you because you have said how horrible you feel.

There is no right or wrong answer ... you have to look to yourself and decide how much you really want to lose the weight... if you are happy to delay any further weight loss until the new year then do so... if not then don't.. if SS is too harsh what about trying 790? or 1000?

Have a chat with your CDC, they will be the best ones in the first instance... that said.. your GP might have something to say about it all too... and.. as you fainted you may need their signature now... I don't know... just guessing.

What I do know is that if YOU decide to lose the weight then you WILL do it. Whichever way... you will.. and whatever you decide all the great people on minimins will be there for you every step of the way.

Well done on maintaining for the week -that's a major achievement in itself! You say you could be 10lbs lighter by Christmas if you SS, this is very true... and there is of course the risk that you could be 10lbs heavier if you don't. (or follow another regime). I don't know how strong your motivation is.. only you know that and only you ultimately is in control of this situation.

Wishing you loads of luck in reaching the right decision for YOU. xx

Hi All,

I am still alive and well. I haven't been on my thread for a while now.

I am restarting CD on 1st January along with plenty of other people Im sure!

Hope you are all well and waiting for santa!

Best wishes

xx

Hi All,

Well I start my CD first thing in the morning and I am really looking forward to it.

We have celebrated 'new years' day today at home so that I could still have my lovely lunch. Really enjoyed it and glad I am gonna start a day earlier that I originally planned to!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes to you all for the new year and thank you for all of your support during the time I have been on the diet - I really couldn't have done it without it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

XX

Hi All,

Well I start my CD first thing in the morning and I am really looking forward to it.

We have celebrated 'new years' day today at home so that I could still have my lovely lunch. Really enjoyed it and glad I am gonna start a day earlier that I originally planned to!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes to you all for the new year and thank you for all of your support during the time I have been on the diet - I really couldn't have done it without it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

XX

Hiya Julie - so glad u had a FAB Christmas with the littl'uns..

You WILL get to goal on 2007....it'll be OUR YEAR !! :D

Wishing you the BEST of EVERYTHING in 2007 !!!

lotsa love to you and yours in 2007.....

love

Debz
xx

Back