DAY ONE FOR ME AGAIN

Mrs Bean

:) :confused: :D :( Hi guys,

Have only just blummin figured out how to post a thread on this new website! Ive been offline for the past 6 weeks (due to crap connection) and boy have I missed the motivation!!!!!!

Anyhoo - ive been off CD for the past 4 weeks and have only managed to gain 4lbs. I restarted last Thursday so I should lose those extra pounds this week!!!

Hers wishing you all the best of luck.

Love Julie xx

Last edited:
Day 6 of my restart. Lets see how the scales bear up tomorrow??????? I am hoping for at least 4lbs so that I can get back to my pre start weight!

Don't know why I have managed to finally get my head back in gear this time! It must be the umpteenth time Ive restarted!!!

Hope everyone is doing weel.

Julie xx:)

welcome back!

Hey welcome back !!!

4lb in 6 weeks is fanatastic honey!!! you should be so proud of yourself!

I started back on CD 2 weeks ago and lost 11lb in first week and sts this week...due to a sunday night binge and nibbling!!! Anyway back on it tomorrow(birthday today so going to have a nice meal tonight)

You will have prob already lost that 4lb and some! Well done you and well done on managing to post...took me a bit of time to do it right too!!LOL

keep us posted on your progress
Lou XX

My restart weigh in this morning was 5lbs. Pretty good - so I managed to lose the 4 I gained plus a bonus lb!

Gonna try and stick at it now. Its such hard work once you have had a break from it.

I was so motivated when I very first started my day one but as soon as I gave in I found I could barely go 2 days without having something!

Still we gotta try!!!!

Jue x:)

Hi guys , I am still trying to get back on track with this diet. I really don't understand what goes on inside my own head.
How can I go to bed at night with such positive thoughts of a new day and a new start in the morning and then get up hours later and eat? Does ANYONE have the answers I am looking for?????

Its really getting me down now. I can't stay motivated for more than a few hours. WHY WHY WHY??? I did so well at one point and lost 2 stone with absolutely no problem at all and then I moved house and since I have been here I have had no motivation really.

I really want to do this but I really can't get a grip of myself and my willpower!!!

Please Help me I AM DESPERATE!!!!

Julie xx

PLEASE HELP ME I AM DESPERATE.

Hi guys,

Have only just blummin figured out how to post a thread on this new website! Ive been offline for the past 6 weeks (due to crap connection) and boy have I missed the motivation!!!!!!

Anyhoo - ive been off CD for the past 4 weeks and have only managed to gain 4lbs. I restarted last Thursday so I should lose those extra pounds this week!!!

Hers wishing you all the best of luck.

Love Julie xx
XXX

Hey Julie - if you get the answer, will you puhleeze let me know????

I'm struggling to maintain right now - it's just so fecking HARD and most of the time I feel like I can't be bovvered! lol

We've both got to find something that either excites us or scares the bazookas off us!!! For me, I'm terrified my clients will run a mile if I pile on the lbs again, and so far it's sort of working - just!!!!!

And I really want to look better in my Miss Sixty jeans - they're too tight for my liking right now!!

Have you got any skinny clothes you simply MUST get into??

Hi Julie,

I found the way back was to work down the CD steps back into it.

It was the only way for me after falling on and off so many times.

I think it is a good way for your body to ease into SSing.

Sassy has a very good thread on it I must see where it is.

Love Mini xxx

Only one person has the answers and that is you.

What has worked very well fo me is keeping a journal. I actually do it on Word and leave my lappy swtched on and logged in and the moment a new thought pops into my head I update the diary with it.

To start off with I was updating some 15-20 times a day because I really struggled being at home all day and running my own time gave me an advantage as it allowed me the time to think.

All you can do is really embrace the difficult times. I know this sounds like a weird thing to say but only be really thinking about how you are thinking and feeling at you difficult times can you begin to unravel what exactly sabotages your dieting attempts. :)

I wish you the best of luck in sticking to the diet but remaining slim once you have dieted successfully isn't about sticking to the diet, it is about understanding and coming to terms with your own weaknesses and learning how to cope with them the majority of the time. Good luck :)

Hi Chicken, Mini and Isobel.

I can ALWAYS count on you all for support when I am struggling and for that I sincerely thank you.

As I said earlier I REALLY want to do this. I WILL NOT GIVE UP. I just can't get my head into gear and I don't know how to go about making it right!

How are you all doing? Isobel - well done on maintaining and Chicken & Mini - my god what losses you have both had now!!!! They are truly fantastic!!!

Julie xx

Is there something that can motivate you to do it? Maybe a holiday or event coming up?

Maybe just starting and taking it 1 hour at a time. Is there a weight you want to get to?

I really hope you can find that something to get you back into it again. You have proven you can do it - keep trying and it will click i'm sure of it. xxx

Hi Guys,

I have decided to get my butt in gear and get my head screwed on to this diet and give it 100% commitment (like I did weeks ago).

I have (once again) restarted this morning and so far I am doing well. I may end up having 4 packs today instead of the usual 3 but at least I know I won't have cheated with 'real' food. So far today I have had a chocolate velvet tetra and a cappucino shake. I will have another shake at around 4 o'clock and then my soup at 8 or 9 o'clock this evening. I am still finding the water a bit of a struggle as I have only managed 1 pint so far!

I am going to take it one step at a time but still going to try my hardest to succeed.

Many thanks to my support team!!!

Julie xx

hey Julie

Good luck honey, you can do this!!!

Keep remembering why you want to reach your goal, how fantastic you will look and feel. How much joy shopping will be, how fabulous you will look at christmas etc etc.

The simple answer is just stick the the diet - 3 packs end of. If you want anything else tough! It's not allowed! You know that the first few days are horrendous but then after that it's very very easy. So stop torturing yourself and get back to it!!

You've only got 2 stone left to go so by end of November you'll be done - that's no time at all! Don't drag it out sweetie....

GOOD LUCK!!!

How are you getting on? i'm not a big water drinker either and struggle to get down 3 litres per day. Every morning i get up and think - i really cat face it but i drink every hour or so and by 7 or 8pm i've drunk all my water.

Give us a shout when it gets hard - dont go nibbling!! :)

hey Julie

Good luck honey, you can do this!!!

Keep remembering why you want to reach your goal, how fantastic you will look and feel. How much joy shopping will be, how fabulous you will look at christmas etc etc.

The simple answer is just stick the the diet - 3 packs end of. If you want anything else tough! It's not allowed! You know that the first few days are horrendous but then after that it's very very easy. So stop torturing yourself and get back to it!!

You've only got 2 stone left to go so by end of November you'll be done - that's no time at all! Don't drag it out sweetie....

Karen - I really appreciate this advice! Nice, friendly but straight to the point. Just what I needed to hear hunni. Thank you. xxx

Well, I have eventually done a full day without cheating! My hubby has just nipped out for an hour and my first thought was 'what can I nibble on' but then I read Karen and bufaloo's comments and thought better of it.

I have to do this for myself. And I am trying. I'm just takin each meal as it comes!!

Thanks to all!!

Julie xxx

Back