Day one for me and the MR... Here goes...

Day five today and its all done and dusted, defiantly think I'm in ketosis as I haven't felt hungry all day and I've just had to make myself have my last pack so I don't miss one coz I know that's not good. Been busy today, uni then home feed, bath and put the kids to bed then I've just sat with the OH for couple hours picking which love songs to download to play during out wedding meal. Eek 4 weeks tomorro.

So today I've had:
caramel shake for breakkie, loving the shakes, there's not one i don't like.
Spaghetti for lunch
grilled salmon for lunch with dry fried beansprouts, cabbage, mmushrooms
chocolate truffle bar

Think I've only had about 2 litres of water so far so need to get some down before bed.

weigh in on Sunday morning. Xx

well done on day 5 :) Not to worry about Hen do - it's not actually that hard to get back on it as long as you make yourself do it!! I keep slipping in and out of ketosis all the time which I know you're not supposed to but if anything it is getting easier for me (I don't get the carb withdrawal headache on day 2 anymore - my body must be used to it). Problem is I'm more *maintaining* my weight than losing it atm

well done on day 5 :) Not to worry about Hen do - it's not actually that hard to get back on it as long as you make yourself do it!! I keep slipping in and out of ketosis all the time which I know you're not supposed to but if anything it is getting easier for me (I don't get the carb withdrawal headache on day 2 anymore - my body must be used to it). Problem is I'm more *maintaining* my weight than losing it atm

Are you doing the Juddd and s&s together? I read about Juddd before deciding on doing s&s. its sounds fab but I know on my up days so would go over board and EAT everything..

Im feeling good today just had my shake which has filled me up nicely. Need to make sure I drink more water today. Trying to get the house lovely and clean so I can relax this weekend. Also got a report to do for uni blah!!!!

X

I was doing juddd before slim and save, then tried to go back to juddd over Christmas but failed and am now supposed to be on slim and save but keep having slip ups!!! Weight is slowly going down though and I'm not in a massive hurry so a long as it doesn't start going up again I don't mind :)

Yeh me too but I think I've managed 2.5l's so far today. Yeh I know what you mean I'd be happy with it going down slowly... My problem was I'd diet and lost alf stone then be over th moon and start eating again for some reason and put tht half stone back on then have to start again it was a vicious cycle, I'm hoping to break that this time and hopefully break the next stone bracket. How's your day been? X

DAY 6 is nearly done and dusted :). I'm feeling fab and I've had soo much energy, got the house cleaned top to bottom and ironing done. I've hhad
chocolate shake
mac n ccheese
chicken and veg
Gonna have chocolate coconut bar with cuppa shortly

I'm not craving food at all and I feel like I'm having to make myself eat rather then want to eat.
Looking forward to weigh in on Sunday xx

well it's weigh in day tomorro, so excited to see what I am. I can feel a massive difference in my clothes already but an even bigger difference i how I feel about my self. So far today I've had, toffee shake, chilli, salmon with asparagus and gonna have an almond bar later on.

Really missing an ice cold glass of vino though mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ill update in the morning once I know my Loss. X

Let us know how you did this morning!!

Well I got up this morning got weighed and ive lost 11lbs this week I can't believe it. The OH has lost 12lbs were over the moon. Now on to week two x

Fantastic results for both of you, well done!!!

Thank you guys. Dunno what's happened today as I'm mega hungry, still stuck to plan though. Hope everything is going well. Xx

So yesterday was hard, first day I've felt rather hungry and thought about different foods however I stuck to the plan and I did today too.

Today I had, chocolate shake breakkie, strawberry shake for lunch as I was on placement. Salmon and veg for tea and gonna have my bar with cuppa now. Hoping for a 3+lb loss this week so I can say goodbye to a stone.

Hope u all had a good day, x

Well done for sticking to it, even when it felt tough!!
Fingers crossed for your 3 off this week, I think you'll do it :D

Back