Day one - joined last night!

sonya1980

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I'm Sonya and since last year have tried various diets - Weight watchers (too much flexibility) Slimming World (no portion control) and so have finally joined Rosemary after it was recommended to me by my Aunty.

I have about 3 stone to lose - I have finally accepted that it is no longer 'baby weight' as my 'baby' is now 2 :)

I am looking forward to getting to know you all and to share the up's and downs.

Chat soon

Sonya x

Just read your post and gosh, your story does sound like mine!!

Lets hope Rc does the trick!!!

well done for finding us here! Its not as busy as some places, but if you have any queries someone is always willing to help!
Maybe post your food diary too so that someone can give it a bit of a once over if that may help?
Best of luck anyway xx

hi welcome ive just started rc well about 6 weeks ive lost 9lbs but i really lose my motavation fast im taking oristat as well and lost in total 28lbs but im getting fedup im not exercising and not counting my cals can anyone help me get back many thanks debbie x

hi and welcome i think we have all been there on the other ones as well, good luck

hi welcome ive just started rc well about 6 weeks ive lost 9lbs but i really lose my motavation fast im taking oristat as well and lost in total 28lbs but im getting fedup im not exercising and not counting my cals can anyone help me get back many thanks debbie x

maybe read the daily menus up in the section above and get some new ideas to liven things up, i understand about the exrecise as i am starting to think to my self i cant be bothered :( and just sit in front of the telly.

i was getting bored a couple of weeks back and decided i was going to try having different things each day instead of having the same thing all the time

hi i was really enjoying going to the gym with my daughter and now shes lost all her weight and really slim she doesnt want to go now it not the same on your own debbie x

i can understand that i have never liked going to the gym, try and talk your daughter in to still going to help her stay at her goal weight

hi shes trying for a baby so i think thats the last thing on her mind i might do some more classes at rc im gonna aim at doing 10,000 steps a day and keep to my cals thanks for your help debbie x

Hi Sonya and welcome to RC.

The ladies on this board are very friendly and someone usually pops up to help as soon as they can so any problems just holla and someone will be there as soon as they can.

Good luck with your journey. Its going to be amazing

Thanks Sarah, gotta say i am all reved up to go this time. :)

Fed up of having no energy and heartburn all the time!:(

Bring on summer with me being an S.B (Skinny B) xxx

Hi Sonya

Have you tried the hula hoop by any chance? I bought one, it is an aerobic one, which large and heavy and really helps the waistline AND you can do it in the house (if your room is big enough) or outside (if you have a garden)!

I kept mine at the office and used to do it at lunch time..haha....but just brought it home, so aim try and do 500-1000 a day! It is such fun and brings back lots of childhood memories!

I know it is not good going to the gym on your own; I used to make EVERY excuse under the sun, but thankfully my hubby comes too now which is great AND unfortunately he always wants to go!!!!

Good luck, I am starting RC tomorrow, on my own!!!

Look forward to getting to know everyone.

This is the only diet where I have enjoyed doing exercise with it :) Good luck on your journey!

Back