Day one of getting life back

Morning everyone

I am back on the wagon today !!! It's my birthday tommorrow so did a lot of the celebrating over the weekend ending with a bottle of peach Bellini last night so back to being good today

Bran flakes with raspberries

Jacket with beans

Cod new potatos and runner beans

I have a new pic of my incisions now they are healing of anyone is still interested lol

image-1486552478.jpg

Food was ok yesterday

Go ahead biscuits

Jacket potato tuna and cheese with salad

Go ahead biscuits

Cod and wholewheat noordles

Fruit salad with no far fromage frais

Today is my birthday so not sure if I will be so good lol

Thank you xx on berrys instruction I have eaten 2 marks and spencer choc biscuits and a gluten free pecan square birthday treats lol

Thanks everyone got a lovely bottle of purfume a dress some wine and lots of vouchers for new undies !!! Eat my body weight in party food but back on the wagon tommorrow

Happy birthday dd hope you've had a good day xx

Thanks everyone had a lovely day

Scales say 9st 13 so happy with that makes me 9st 11 pre implant

Food

Cheese salad sandwhich light babybel

Cereal bar

Chicken and wedges

Not to bad thanks. Had another check up today cos I was getting a weird pain but they think its just the nerves settling down really pleased and they seem to be settling quite natural so pleased I will post some pics at the 6 week mark as that is when they are meant to be settled ish and can resume activity. Food has not been great today as we went to sugar hut for lunch as the hospital is in Brentwood so today's food goes like this

Chicken in brown bread

Steak sandwhich

Breaded oven fish with new potatoes and veg

2 bags of nu me pretzels

Still here plodding along gained a bit of weight from not exercising and a few treats I am am currently 10st would love to hit 9st 7 by holiday in 6 and a half weeks

Hello cas ! Sorry still been working like a crazy person need to get back on here to shift this last half a stone! Back at the gym and feel great and had an offer of free personal training as long as I enter a powerlifting comp been thinking about it for a while so might go for it

Back