Day one of getting life back

Bread like that can be the devil sometimes haha. Never mind though, could have been worse!!

Tommorrow diary

Belvita strawberry 230 yum
Lunch hot chicken salad

Lettuce cue tomato carrot onion large spoon low fat coleslaw grilled chicken breast three teaspoons low fat salad cream 390

Dinner
Liver bacon onions and mash omg comfort food 500

Leaves small snack but aiming on doing 6 week six pack again and at least 20min walk at lunch so should have bout 150-200 spare for a snack but not to worried as they are two decent meals tommorrow

dd82 said:
Tommorrow diary

Belvita strawberry 230 yum
Lunch hot chicken salad

Lettuce cue tomato carrot onion large spoon low fat coleslaw grilled chicken breast three teaspoons low fat salad cream 390

Dinner
Liver bacon onions and mash omg comfort food 500

Leaves small snack but aiming on doing 6 week six pack again and at least 20min walk at lunch so should have bout 150-200 spare for a snack but not to worried as they are two decent meals tommorrow

Sorry to invade your diary but what is 6 week six pack? I've had and tried 30 day shred before, it's amazing but I have a bad knee and all the jumping etc was no good. Is this any good?

Hi welcome !! The 6 week thing is anouther jillian micheals one I just looked on you tube and its broken down into 6 phases and there is also an easy version. And. Hard version. On there it's great and free!

Need to be stricter for the rest of week been creeping over cals slightly and with bread and crap scales have not moved as of yet and I don't want a stay the same this week so here goes end of week push

dd82 said:
Hi welcome !! The 6 week thing is anouther jillian micheals one I just looked on you tube and its broken down into 6 phases and there is also an easy version. And. Hard version. On there it's great and free!

Ooh I might have a look at that, the amount I've spent on fitness DVDs is ridiculous so a free one would be nice!

Had a great food day but my niece got taken Into hospital last night and I have been there all night, she is so ill I could just cry, no weight lost this week so far good luck everyone else

They can't find what WRong they think she has an infection somewhere but her temp was hitting 40 even with the medicine they have her ( she is 21 months old) her heart rate as dangerously high so she on monitors and machines etc they done a chest x ray samples etc but can't find the Infection , she was referred to great ormand st last week as she is ill a lot a d they can't work out what's wrong with her but she hasn't had her appointment through, the local
Hospital is terrible I could have hit one of them last night they can't get her temp down with a fan on no clothes and drugs it didn't go under 38.8

Just eaten buffet birthday food cheesecake and a cupcake for dinner not good no idea on the cals I had 660 left but prob blow that and eaten about 1200 hundred to prob at about 1800 for the day

Thanks hon going for the two again. Next week little one still in think stress affects your body even if it is not eating more think it just holds on to everything as a safety measure x

Sorry to hear about your niece! Hope she's doing better.
Weight-wise, a stay the same is always welcome over a gain! I'm sure you'll lose next week :)

Breakfast belvita yoghurt 220

Dinner morrisons mince beef pie carrots cabbage and mash )I didn't cook this don't normally have pie cos hi calorie) 600

380 left for later

Back