Day one of getting life back

Lol cas you are doing amazing !!! Just had supper two wholemeal toast egg white scrambled egg (1 yolk) 25g cheese grated takes my total for the day to 1220 which I am happy with and I have saved my diet coke for this evening watching take me out x have a lovely evening cas

Yeah I am hundred % from tommorrow today hasn't been great they let my niece home even though she hasn't eaten for 8 days so I took a selection of all her Fav food round to try to tempt her by having a teddy bears picnic but this means I ate quiet a few things I shouldn't like cocktail sausages birthday cake crisps etc on the plus side she ate three bites of a roll and some billy bear ham which is great after nothing for so long but I have ended the day on 1530 , on the plus side oh ordered kebab and chips last night and I ignored him and had a diet coke lol

On a weird note am I having a mid life crisis at 30 having a crush on one of the kids from glee. ? Think I need help ha ha ha

image-4047734269.jpg
Today's diary x happy with that and have a dog walk to do yet

Morning all x looks like we all had a good Monday

Breakfast belvita cranberry 230 ( going to try something different next year)

Vegetable soup morrisons value range half a pot 86 cals

Dinner jacket potato cheesy beans and coleslaw 600

916 low but good meals I am working tonight so I don't tend to snack so Hoping to have a good day might have little digestives for a snack woth lunch which would take me to 1050 but see how it goes

Ended on 1179 had a single finger twix for afters and some cream cheese and tiny bit of chedder to my dinner happy with that two good days down

Morning ladies
Feeling good had a peek in the scale and its moving not sure but body seems to be having a big week then a stay the same then a big week stay the same not complaing as long as it comes down it all evens out over the month

Belvita 224

Lunch morrisons chunky soup 85

Dinner 3 fish fingers 186 not sure what to have with them yet probably wedges 300

Snack single finger twix 114

900 leaves me some leeway of I might have a low day as going for lunch with my friend tommorrow

Day has changed ended up going with my friend for lunch today instead of tommorrow so had a sweet potato burger and fries no idea of calories it was a sizzlers pub and they don't have calorie Info on mfp might try to look on. The Internet later

Thank you so much it is , and wow can't believe how high could have had smothered chicken for less 1200 cals for a sweet potato patty and a bun got to add chips into that so May Day ends on about 1700 not good, thanks again for your help

You're welcome! It seems like such a lot - what do they put in it? Perhaps a rich sauce? When I saw it I thought "that can't be right!" but I'm not familiar with it.

Even so, one bad day is not the end of the world, you're doing brilliantly otherwise so you'll be fine :)

No no sauce or anything just a. Potatoe patty in a roll with salad and ketchup it must have been deep fried but it didn't taste it x yeah. Going to write today off as I have just had cheese on toast as well so hit about 2000 today but that's the first time for weeks I have done that and I didn't actually mean to I wasn't binging or anything so onwards and upwards

Back