Day one of getting life back

Oh they sound scrumptious dd!! I want to start making breakfast muffins for bf and I when I am back home. Going to do some sweet and some savoury so we can mix it up in the week!

Lady A - awesome idea taking something up rather than cutting something out, v positive attitude :)

Word of the the day twannie as in my boss is a twannie which is a cross between a t**t and a f****y sorry for any offence caused aarrrrggggg

oh dear... hope your boss becomes less of a twannie!!

LOL at twannie, i know someone who goes by that name! Now ii understand why!

Morning all happy valentines to all of you xxxx

I weighed I this morning as we are going out tonight for the first valentines meal for about 5 years so really wanted to relax and enjoy it I will weigh on my official day of Saturday but hopefully I will have an idea if the numbers are ridiculous because of salt or alcohol x

Today's weigh 10st 8lb that's three pound of this week so far hopefully it will still say that on Saturday x

THREE POUNDS OFF ? Amazing work! have a lovely meal - you deserve it x

Thanks just wish it came off steady I had a six then nothing for two weeks then 3lb I would rather lose 1 or 2 a week but see it every week makes it easier to stick to I find the weeks that you stay the same disheartening but I am over he moon with the total , defo not getting on scales for a couple of days after the Indian tonight feel like I might explode ended the day on roughly 1800 hard to get accurate cals for the Indian x hope you are doing ok cas I am here if you need a chat

1800 is great for a meal out and food for the rest of the day!! Mine would be double that!

There's no way you would gain fat, you've probably eaten at maintenance level, like you said though it may be best to dodge the scales for a day or two to let your fluid levels sort themselves out.

Well done on the 3lbs :D

Thanks , feeling a lot more optimistic would really like to get rid of the next 8lb by the end of march which I think Is realistic

Today damage limitation

Aldi porridge half milk half water 150

Apple60

Salad with wafer thin ham 100

Pie mash and veg 600

Both home now thanks both still getting there slowly niece being a bit stubborn about eating again they found she had some infection but she can't fight them off cos of her other things she has she has been referred to great ormand street after a year of our local hospital being useless we have. Ongoing complaint about the treatment there which is why I was a bit stressed when she had to go back in but she is getting there of there being naughty they are feeling better lol I took her about 100 books I got second hand for £20 round yesterday as a treat and she was soooo excited it was lovely x

The aldi porridge is nice I have the apple raisen and cinnamon one they are a lot cheaper than the other brands and taste just as good

Hope your weigh in goes well we can go for 8lb we can do it

Your poor little niece at least she's been referred now! glad she enjoyed the books that must of been a lovely surprise.

I often pop into aldi's to grab some bargains, so I'll try them out oh been buying the oats so simple pots to take to work and their a pound a pot and that's on offer as well.

Yeah 8lbs is manage able, I want to get as much off as possible by April, that's kind of my goal date x

Our pound shop does two of the porridge pots not sure what brand for a quid it all helps and they are strawberries and cream flavour which are nice x are you doing anything in April that you are aiming for

Back