Day one of getting life back

I think we always think that of our own photos I took some to work my everyone said they could see the difference I keep them in my diary now to remind me when I am
Out and about I bet you do look different five stone is amazing

That's a good idea, my weight does include before birth so really its about 4 st loss once I've lost the next half stone, I definitely will post some pictures soon, I need to dig them out but I have notice it more in clothes.
I'm a size 14 in jeans which fit nicely and I use to be about 18, so when I was out shopping I measured up an 18 to 14 and there's a huge difference x

I bet there is a big change it takes a while for your brain to catch up my sister went from a size 20 to a size 8 and she still picks up clothes way to big for her automatically two years later

She started with just buying weight watchers products not going to the classes and she just added up all food to 20 points then once she got used to eating less and the types of food she could eat she just swapped to healthy eating/ watching portions and it has worked brilliant for her she is 5ft 5 and weighs and 9st 4 and she started at about 14.5st after her last baby but in all honesty she had been bigger than that that was were she started recording from , she also finds because it has just become a way of life now she has the odd treat like a cider. Or choc which she loves and it doesn't really affect her cos she is not constantly on the scales now she knows exactly what to do the rest of the week

image-412910180.jpg
Apple crisps before they go in the oven going in for 1hr gas mark 3 I will
Turn them half way

image-1295894114.jpg
Pineapple
Ready to be baked for
Me and mums lunch pinch of coconut on top some mixed spice and a teaspoon of vanilla sugar might add low fat young when they come out the oven

Not been about much this weekend food has been good and just completed 30 day shred level 1 woop that's a toughie my average calories for the week = 1257 a day so really really happy scale still not being nice after that Indian but not going to pay any attention weighing in on Friday before my treatment , can't wait hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

Had a snack as the dinner I logged on my fitness pal I ended up eating about half of so had some cals spare

2 little big wholemeal with marmite

Half tin tuna panini fresh chilli tiny but of grated cheese and spoon of salad cream

Beef and casserole veg cheese mash ( mash was greasy so ended up only eating about I tablespoon of it

Banana kiwi and sultana and nut cereal topper takes me to about 1400 ish today

30 day shred level 1

Just catching up with your thread. So sorry if I missed the boat but I love the word twanny, what are hedgehog potatoes? And love the idea of fruit crisps. I haven't got any fruit in at the mo but I think I'm gunna make some sweet pot crisps as I'm struggling with low cal snacks.

Well done on you loss your storming ahead :)

Hi kiwi made myself laugh again with twanny thanks for the reminder, I stole the hedgehog potatos from berry berry. You basically score/ cut potatoes three quarters of the way through all the way along so they resemble a hedgehog them cover in fry light Fav herbs or flavourings and it all goes in the little slots then roast them yummy

Back