Day one of getting life back

DD you are doing so well with clean/healthy eating. How did you find the Shred? I need to start it up again.

Food today

Nestlé breakfast biscuits 189 ( less cals than belvita but not as nice )

Banan malt loaf lunch box size 95

Half tub morrisons tomato and Basil soup 112

Dinner homemade chilli con Carne and salt and pepper wedges 740

20 min walk

Morning all i am running late for work today so just going to stick my mfp page in here I have room for snacks today so very happy and I did 50 crunches before bed last night so on the right track

image-431100804.jpg

Trying to up my water intake as apparently that held the weight to go down and repairs damage from working out yesterday I managed three pints I have had one pint already today aiming for 4

Ouh the potatoes sound lovely might try some with plenty of garlic in :)

With drinking so much water n having done heavy exercise I wouldn't jump on the scales for the next couple of day coz they might give you a false reading. It takes a couple of days for your body to get used to drinking a lot of water if you don't usually. Im a big tea drinker n rarely drink water (bad bad me!) so when I try to drink more water I think my body's like 'OMG we have water quick grab it n keep it!!!!' So I weigh heavier but then after a few days my body relaxes n realised that I'm going to keep giving it water so it just processes it normally n I loose what its been storing.

Hope that made sense. Wasn't meant to come out as complete waffle lol

Have you made it on to the second level of shred? I did 7 days of level 1 but never managed to get to level 2. She's a beast isn't she! X

Thanks that makes sense , still on level 1 at the mo I have serious chest muscle ache at the moment she is the devil and an angel in disguise lol

It's hard ?!!!!

Had lunch with my lovely mum
Today so cals but higher than normal but it's fine at still leaves me a bit spare for a hot choc tonight

image-1290135466.jpg

Hi cas i am getting used to it now just need to brave up to level 2 lol, I have tried to update twice today but it keeps timing out and not posting message very annoying

Day is good

Aldi porridge made with water and small banana 200

Morrisons carrot and coriander soup 126

Dinner asda fish cake and potato bake 410

Snacks banana malt loaf 92

Homemade fairy cake my niece made it for me so have no idea guessing at 170

Takes me to 1000 so have a nice little leaway for tonight

Laser lipo day tommorrow might brave a belly flab before and after pic if it works x

Niece had her appointment at gosh yesterday 5 hrs later they were so good with her but poor little thing got to be knocked out and have. Biopsy taken of her intestine bit scary when they are so little but at least they are Tryjng to find the problem I think they are leaning towards chrones

Hi Hun sorry to hear about you niece. I have crohns n it can be very unpleasant at times but there are many ways to manage it and medicine has come a long way and there are lots of options available. I found diagnosing it was the biggest hurdle but once you were over that it was just a case of working out the best meds for me and diet etc. these days I hardly kno I've got it other than I cnt eat dairy, drink fuzzy pop or eat fried foods n let's face it that's probably a good thing. Sorry for clogging up your diary, hope she gets better soon x

No that's great thanks for the info poor little thing has been ill her whole life so far just want her to be better x

Oh dd sorry about your niece :( and also the STS you don't deserve that. Try not to focus on it, just keep your head down and keep on trucking. Maybe have the weekend off counting to relax and give your metabolism a zap?

Back