Day one of getting life back

Tiny bit dissapointend had an amazing week 4 gym sessions and averaged roughly 1000 cals a day was hoping for 2lb to take me to that stone mark but 1 is better than none

Today

1 hovis best of both with two bacon no fat 200

Tuna panini 400 (ouch)

Homemade lasagne 715

High day but I have been looking forward to it all week I have been for a run with the dog this morning and oh is on a mission to find me cas's 33 cal cookies today as we are having a duvet afternoon geeking out playing video games

Good goal I am aiming for 2lb as well x I have walks the dog this morning been for a run cleaned the house had breakfast and a bath and ready to relax lol (I was up at 6.30am ) sleeping not going well x I have the cookies can't wait

Good goal I am aiming for 2lb as well x I have walks the dog this morning been for a run cleaned the house had breakfast and a bath and ready to relax lol (I was up at 6.30am ) sleeping not going well x I have the cookies can't wait

Your such a busy bee, I'm just about to have a shower!

All the exercise should make a difference- keep it up your doing fab! hopefully we both be 2lbs lighter by next week.

Hope you manage to sleep better tonight xx

I'm up to about 1400 which is really high for me hoping it might kick start my metabolism going to have about 1700 tommorrow that still puts me at average of 1150 a day for the week so shouldnt make me gain at all but we all know how it goes also using some cals on alcohol so that always makes me bloat and retain water for a few days wouldn't normally take too much notice but have slimming world weigh in Monday starting to regret joint back there but I had to to get my free gym membership I like cal counting and feel I am going to have to go and make excuses why I haven't stuck to their plan but hey ho

That pasta is minging completly In edible
lol!
I eat anything normally like anything but this was revolting smelt like rank fish and looked like rubbery squid
GROSS!!!
Ah my lovely oh bought me the twilight box set today and a big bag of morrisons low cal crisps huge share bag only 80 cals per quarter of a bag what a sweetie x
What a lovely man - paul wanted to cheat (alcohol) so he bought me not 1 but two bags of onion rings (750g per packet) - I threw them on top of our fridge freezer so they are forgotten about

One pound down x
WELL DONE - I know it might not be as much as you want but 1lb a week loss is fab esp when you have so little to lose - I bet you are tiny wtih all the exercise youa re doing
Tuna panini 400 (ouch)
Homemade lasagne 715
oh yum and yum

WOW busy bird!!! Sorry to hear your not sleeping - did you so use the hypnotherapy app?
I'm up to about 1400 which is really high for me hoping it might kick start my metabolism going to have about 1700 tommorrow that still puts me at average of 1150 a day for the week so shouldnt make me gain at all but we all know how it goes also using some cals on alcohol so that always makes me bloat and retain water for a few days wouldn't normally take too much notice but have slimming world weigh in Monday starting to regret joint back there but I had to to get my free gym membership I like cal counting and feel I am going to have to go and make excuses why I haven't stuck to their plan but hey ho
LIE! you don't have to explain anything to them, if you sts just say next week you will eat less free food

Thanks for the advice I might just fib lol, been for a twenty min run with the dog again this morning think I have over done it a bit this week my shin is killing me! Any food not great today went to frankie and bennys for breakfast I picked healthy but still more than the normal 3 wholemeal toast three poached eggs 1 grilled mushroom 1 grilled tomato or was delish and only a fiver !!! Dinner is Shepards pie them we off to the pub I have managed to save 800 cals over the week for tonight so that should give me a fair few run and diet cokes ? Think they are about 70 cals each so just got to dodge the beer and cider and the dodgy kebab van on the way home x

Drink loads, try n flush it out. Cabbage also helps move water x

hope you got the alcohol out of your system in time for wi - doesn't matter what the scales say tonight - you have lost so much already and I bet your measurements are dropping like mad - just remember muscles weighs more than fat - so if you don't get a loss tonight - don't be upset - just remember why you are there - to get your gym membership and thats it - calorie counting is where your heart lies xxx and we'll all be here waiting for you when you get back from weigh in

Hi hon just got back stayed the same I can wear that just I have been really good up until yesterday and even with alcohol and takeaway I averaged 1250 a day so but harsh but hopefully it will catch up next week x

Food today

Nandos hallumi salad

Shepards pie

Hope so my nan went back into hospital yesterday she has fluid I. The lungs caused by the hospital taking the wrong medication away from her last time she was in just after Christmas so not happy with them
At the moment they have been useless from start to finish x

Back