Day one of getting life back

Think I have worms today is it lunch time yet I am starving x has anyone seen the insanity work out I have heard people talking about it on twitter but not sure what it is

My husband is gonna do it! YouTube it. Also apparently there is a blog about it x good luck, I cannot even contemplate doing it lol x

Is it on u tube that's great as its really expensive I wasn't sure if it was for men or women really I struggle with the 30 day shred so it will prob be way to hard

Is it on u tube that's great as its really expensive I wasn't sure if it was for men or women really I struggle with the 30 day shred so it will prob be way to hard

It might be. I'm sure u will get a sample anyway to try. I also struggle with shred so giving it a miss! X

Got to be worth a go once lol just for a laugh well oh will laugh when I am walking around like a weirdo in pain lol

image-1493817948.jpg

Just a little something to cheer everyone up

The apple salad is nice with chutney as well

The app is my fitness pal x

Trousers are feeling good but still might be a tad tight by the end of the day but my old ones are hanging off my bum I always lose it there first not my tummy so these for nice on the bum but waist band digging a bit
Made a skinny quiche last night so am gonna have your salad (and mango chutney so excited!!!!) with a slice for lunch

Just realised you shared that from your phone didn't you? i will have to give it a go

Well done on the trousers - I am opposite from you - lose it on waist/face first - bum and legs last (and there is loads of junk in my trunk lol)

That workout sounds..well insane - I am so going to have a look on youtube and imagine myself doing it one day

OMG Debs do you realise you have lost nearly 25% of your bodyfat - how amazing is that! WELL DONE!!!

Yeah I never log on to my pc I do everything fromy phone x your lunch sounds scrummy I love mango chutney I think that will
Go lovely with it ,

25% I have never looked at it like that that is amazing I have lost nearly a quarter of myself that is a crazy thought and a lovely one for the day thankyou x

Ooh think I will try this weekend mm mmm :) I love mango chutney too but only with poppadoms :D

I have venison stew for dinner tonight can't wait x had a sneeky peek on scales no movement so far. :( hopeful the toning class tonight will help

Morning girlies nearly the weekend

Did toning class last night and I have been to the gym before work today puts me in a much better mood

Brekkie porridge with half a protein powder and banana ( need a protein hit to recover from all the gym) 324

Lunch apple salad with a boiled egg and tiny bit of grated cheese and a spoon of low fat coleslaw 240

Hi fi bar rocky road 75

Tuna and chilli pasta bake 560

Leaves 200 for a Friday night snack

Yum all the food sounds lovely and healthy. Enjoy your friday night treat - you deserve it :)

Thanks think inam coming down with this blinking cold feel energy less and my nose won't stop running

Back