Day one of getting life back

image-2833668068.jpg

Don't feel skinny lol prob too much information but I have lots of saggy skin which makes me really sad trying to ignore it at the moment and hope over time it will improve but I could seriously do with a few grand for a boob job!!!

Biggest loser is the one on sky at 7pm Monday it's coupled one with Courtney who started at 400lb

You look great. What an inspiration! Did u lose it all by cc? X

Started on my own went slimming world in the middle then swapped to ccing about a year and a half ago I am at slimming world at them I as I got a 12 week referral as my bmi is still in the overweight category but not really following it mixing there meals but keeping within cals

Just had two foxes cookies because they cure flu that's my excuse and I am sticking to it

Started on my own went slimming world in the middle then swapped to ccing about a year and a half ago I am at slimming world at them I as I got a 12 week referral as my bmi is still in the overweight category but not really following it mixing there meals but keeping within cals

That's great. U should b proud x

Can't wait for my dinner tonight good fellow lite pizza and wedges yum yum

Love pizza n wedges :)

Just had two foxes cookies because they cure flu that's my excuse and I am sticking to it

Gotta sort the flu! Foxes biscuits r the best :)

Don't feel skinny lol prob too much information but I have lots of saggy skin which makes me really sad trying to ignore it at the moment and hope over time it will improve but I could seriously do with a few grand for a boob job!!!

Biggest loser is the one on sky at 7pm Monday it's coupled one with Courtney who started at 400lb
It should improve - just gonna take time Debs - I'm watching that series too but I watch it on Saturday afternoons - who do you want to win?
Debs - did your gp refer you? I cannot believe you are in the overweight category - you are super tiny
Can't wait for my dinner tonight good fellow lite pizza and wedges yum yum
sounds lovely can't wait to see pic

I think I want Courtney to win she has done amazingly or rulan I would like Arthur to win that at home prize,

The whole bmi overweight thing is stupid because I am only 5ft the top of the healthy weight range is 9st 4lb so still have a stone to go to hit the top of healthy range I got to 9st 10lb last year and that was tough!! I would like ideally to get to 8st 11lb that would give me half a stone to play with to stay in healthy weight but to be honest inam going to see how I feel because as I said early there are already skin issues and if I lose anouther stone and a half they are going to get worse and there is no point in all this if you are still miserable, If I am completly honest I have had days were I have cried my eyes out because you just don't get this lovely fit body back you start of so excited about the weight loss journey and you can look great in clothes but to put a bikini on is still a nightmare so haven't really achieved much if you still feel like you need to walk around covered up!! The other thing is I probably get undressed less in front of oh now than before, at least then I was just fat not weird looking lol, he is great and says I look fine but we are all on this journey for the way we feel about ourselves so I don't mean it to sound like a moan or a negative but I think not enough is said about the after effects of weight loss I think people only assume skin problems happen when you lose like 10 stone or something and that's not the case xxxx sorry for the rant/over information blurb xx

Oh Dd- you shouldn't worry about skin, as Donna says it will firm up over time and all your toning classes/gym will speed that up also. I honestly think its 99% about confidence and being proud of the changes you have made to your health and body and making sure your mindset catches up with that. I think bikini/underwear is a nightmare for most people (overweight or not) it makes everyone feel vulnerable having that much of your body exposed since usually we all go around so covered up (thanks to the crap weather here) so don't feel like you are alone.

Your right it is about confidence and it is lovely to wear nice clothes and not hide away so much from photos, all these things are sent to try is and I am sure it will get better/ easier

Berryberry is so right she gave you some great advice and most of us do feel like that-getting into a bikini and feeling good is a huge thing and you've still got a while till your holiday.

I think going to gym, swimming, toning beds, group exercise, using good firming creams does help improve the skin. But I don't think you should worry as seeing those pics of your stomach it didn't look saggy at all! I think we've always going be our own worst critics but you should be proud of how hard you've worked and your looking great and your such a lovely person as well x

HERE HERE Cas!!! :D PMA everyone !! (I think the tiny bit of sunshine peeking out has gone to my head!)

Back