Day one of getting life back

Food diary toodaayyyy

Gym not a huge amount burnt as skipped cardio as this cold is making it hard to breathe just did weights

Porridge porridge banana protein shake mixed in 315

Hot chicken salad

Full salad with a grilled chicken breast on top with cottage cheese yum yum 390

Dinner pork loin and mash 436

Hi fi bar

Total 1214

Yum bet the salad was lovely. Wish i could be more adventerous at lunch, I have to have snacky bits I can pick at at my desk :( Well done on gym x

Hello everyone feeling better today

Porridge with banana
Ham salad
Tina pasta bake
1 foxes cookie

I am off to work tonight so should be no snacking going on just debating wether to order some jodie marsh products she has big discount starting tonight and was looking at Semtex,hebex and Neptox has anyone tries these things

Semtex is a fat burner hebex has something in that helps the collagen in your skin and Neptox Is a detox pill they are normally £80.00 for all three but they are £56 tommorrow and that would last two months tempted have seen lots of good reviews but wondered if any 'real' people on here knew about them incase all the reviews were fake lol

Semtex is a fat burner hebex has something in that helps the collagen in your skin and Neptox Is a detox pill they are normally £80.00 for all three but they are £56 tommorrow and that would last two months tempted have seen lots of good reviews but wondered if any 'real' people on here knew about them incase all the reviews were fake lol

Hi Hun I am a follower but rarely post just wanted to say I used Semtex from Jodie's range I would take it on the morning if not exersising and would take it about an hour before If I was. I would go to classes or go in the gym and be full of energy defiantly makes you sweat more if that's anything to go on. Did loose weight but think that was due to upping my excersie with it aswell but the reviews and some of the before and after pictures are amazing ! I did think to buy some more but they are expensive so bought some thermopure (supposed to be the same thing) from another website abit cheaper but don't really give u that buzz when doing excersise so might go back to Semtex . Let me know what you think x

Hi little e thanks for the post !! I am just having a look she has a one day sale on so the are down to £20.43 for the bottle but can't decide between Semtex or hebex they do a bundle deal but can't really justify the pennies

On track just been mega busy but I did squeeze I hour at gym

Bacon sarnie

Tuna panini

Oven baked cod and wedges

1 foxes cookie

image-2852171949.jpg

Believe it or not 134 per square not a very big square but still a creme egg brownie for 134

Mmmmmm I made these the other day! They tastes amazing! Mine ended up (if divided into 12, with half an egg per square) at 318 calories though so daren't eat any more! So scrummy though!

Yours look much neater than mine did, did you find cutting the eggs up hard work? The filling went everywhere!

I used the mini creme eggs to keep cals down and they were easier to cut th only hard but was not eating them as I cut them lol

They have left the house now I did well to only eat one square !

Food light pâté on toast 250cals

Jacket potato with baked beans and pulled pork

Dinner ??

Back