Day one of getting life back

image-1218199322.jpg

Homemade ginger cake 100 cals a little slice

Had lovely day today one a twitter comp and got a wash and blow dry and nails painted for free in a spa in theydon bois absolutely lovely place and feel like a princess then went for lunch with oh and sister in law and had lovely afternoon feel really happy today which is nice haven't felt so up for ages much needed treat xxxx

Morning all and happy Easter xxx

Breakfast lite pâté on toast 250

Dinner oh making Shepards pie hazarding a guess at about 600

Leaves little bit of room for some chocolate if it comes my way

Going to walk the dogs and hopefully play dance central with my niece later

Ok blown the day week is still on track but just had McDonald's for lunch and a cupcake just could not say no so cals are sky high I had chicken legend with large fries and a diet coke and a vanilla cupcake of I eat dinner tonight which at the moment I feel no way like dojng I will be over the average 1200 a day for the week by about 700 so takes me to average of 300 but still don't like eating crap food feel really bloated already x nevermind on wards and downwards one day isn't going to wreck the last 10 weeks effort

Sometimes it's good to have a blow out day to keep the metabolism on its toes!! Could really drink a McDonalds strawberry milkshake! My OH often has them but they have almost a whole meals calories in! Crazy!! Your ginger cake looks delicious!

Just catching up... What's Semtex? Is it a bit like raspberry ketones etc?xx

Thanks the Semtex are fat burners not sure what the ketones things are I have heard of them but not tries them, I decided against ordering the tablets I have come this far on my own I am going to stick with what I am doing the cake is nice and I have been cutting it tiny it is meant to make 10 slices but I have been cutting it so it should do double the amount x had a good day so far today

Tuna toastie with brown bread 250

Oh half left over naan 270

Home made Shepards pie 670

Ginger cake 100 takes me to 1292

I walked round a bootsale for an hour and walked dog for 40 mins so lots of gentle excercise today hoping to hit gym hard tommorrow not weighed this week cos slimming world is normally tonight and its closed but had a peek on mine it showed 1lb gain which I am totally ignoring as I had salty food that I am not used to So feel totally cool with that and going to weigh next Monday xxx

How cute are these just got for my niece for her birthday the bag is for when she goes in for op to put her little pjs and stuff in

image-1037382521.jpg

image-2496511926.jpg

where did u get that dress!!!

aw!!! i want it for my girls for a wedding! need to visit my local stores n see if i can get it! need it!!

I got it at the lakeside store. They had different sizes that was 2years old they had lots of amazing dresses I had about 5 in my hand took me nearly an hour to pick lol the little Calvin Klein t shirt was £7.00 and is super cute

Morning ladies

Porridge and banana 200

Baked bean and potato soup??? Not sure what that's going to taste like 373

Chilli chicken and wedges 572

Just a walk for excercise today hurt my toe on Monday and it was killing me in the gym yesterday so having a rest think I am going to lose the little toe nail stubbed it on the Hoover telling the dog off bad times!! Booked in for totally toning in Thursday though

Soup was minngggging had to go but a chicken salad so slightly higher cals but no problems

Back