Day one of getting life back

FEED ME!
Believe it or not 134 per square not a very big square but still a creme egg brownie for 134
WOW that's incredible - how many brownies did it make? I might half the batch so there's only one each? jsut thought i have the mini creme eggs away and i certainly aint buying anymore...
View attachment 84426

Tiny slice of homemade ginger cake 90 cals
Ohh love ginger cake - esp with a bit of custard
Had lovely day today one a twitter comp and got a wash and blow dry and nails painted for free in a spa in theydon bois absolutely lovely place and feel like a princess then went for lunch with oh and sister in law and had lovely afternoon feel really happy today which is nice haven't felt so up for ages much needed treat xxxx
Well done - what a lovely treat - mind you that would be by nightmare - i am hairdresser-phobic!
Thanks the Semtex are fat burners not sure what the ketones things are I have heard of them but not tries them, I decided against ordering the tablets I have come this far on my own I am going to stick with what I am doing the cake is nice and I have been cutting it tiny it is meant to make 10 slices but I have been cutting it so it should do double the amount x had a good day so far today

Tuna toastie with brown bread 250

Oh half left over naan 270

Home made Shepards pie 670

Ginger cake 100 takes me to 1292

I walked round a bootsale for an hour and walked dog for 40 mins so lots of gentle excercise today hoping to hit gym hard tommorrow not weighed this week cos slimming world is normally tonight and its closed but had a peek on mine it showed 1lb gain which I am totally ignoring as I had salty food that I am not used to So feel totally cool with that and going to weigh next Monday xxx
Good for you not ordering the semtex (isn[t that an explosive anyway lol) who needs Jodie Marsh when you have us lot xxx
How cute are these just got for my niece for her birthday the bag is for when she goes in for op to put her little pjs and stuff in

View attachment 84897

View attachment 84898
I love that dress - wish I could shrink Megan into age 2
Baked bean and potato soup??? Not sure what that's going to taste like 373

Chilli chicken and wedges 572

Just a walk for excercise today hurt my toe on Monday and it was killing me in the gym yesterday so having a rest think I am going to lose the little toe nail stubbed it on the Hoover telling the dog off bad times!! Booked in for totally toning in Thursday though
That soup sounds revolting - where did you buy it from?
But love the sound of your chilli chicken - how do you make it?
Soup was minngggging had to go but a chicken salad so slightly higher cals but no problems
lol!

Glad you have had a lovely Easter - did you go SW this week?

Hello Donna lol the brownie mix made 15 I bought one of the cheap mixes from morrisons it was about 65p,

Hair treat was lovely my hair is short now talking a while to get used to I might be brave and post a piccie later

Slimming world was off this week cos it was bank holiday I could have swapped to anouther meeting but it makes me uncomfortable more new peeps so not weighing till Monday

That soup was one of the new covent garden ones they are normally nice but that tastes like dirty potato peel uuurrggghhh

Breakfast porridge and banana 220

Lunch porridge and 2 x Vegemite on toast 350

Dinner chicken and garlic and rosemary potatoes 532

Gym class tonight so good day all round will prob. I have to go back to work at 8 tonight so woll probably Have hot choc when I finish before bed

image-2399766937.jpg

Excuse the funny face pulling and eye bags lol yeah it's much easier for the gym x

Off to craft show on London today with my mummy very excited but not sure what food choices are when we get there , but lots of walking to be done so should balance out

Had a great day walked for about 4 hours had a small piece of the ginger cake i baked earlier in the week for breakfast with a cuppa and them we managed to find a place that did a grilled chicken breast in a bun with salad for lunch x oh making two fried eggs ham and chips for dinner though but pretty good day considering x

Lol funny enough we just been sorting through some stuff for a bootsale and I found a bridesmaids dress I wore before I lost weight I looked at the size and held it up against my self and its unbelievable even oh said wow I think he doesn't notice it as much as he sees me every day it's not till you look at an old photo or have a clear out like we have today that it hits us xx I think he is happy, I think he is more happy that I am a happier person if that makes sense

Been bored today had a sort out for bootsale and found my sewing machine so had my first attempt at making a cushion cover

image-2115518859.jpg

On the plus side this has stopped me snacking

bacon sarnie

Tuna panini

Chicken burger and wedges

Just under 1200 for the day but it early and they were not the healthiest of choices but I enjoyed all of it so that's the way it is sometimes xx

I am just lucky with no kids and at work all day it stays fairly tidy it looks like ww3 when my nieces have been round for the day ,

I would like to attempt to make. A dress one day that fits me properly but it's being brave enough to buy all the lovely material and cut it up lol

Back