Day one of getting life back

Much more positive I seem to swing up and down not sure if this implant is having an affect on me or if the mood swings would relate to when my old cycle would have been ??? But I really seem to hit big lows and can't snap out of the negativity for a while, good thing is it hasn't affected my weight so I am moving forward, treated my self to a lovely backless dress for holiday today and feel good about the cycle marathon so all in all very good thanks, how's you I saw that you suffer with the women's stuff as well it's horrid isn't it

I think that sometimes !!! I had given up worrying about things and had fun lol not drinking and eating out has made me a dull girl lol

good luck on yout cycle today. hope its breeze where you are so its not too hot.

sarah xx

Done !! One accident in the team

Got hit by a car but all ok slowed the overall time down so happy with my 2hrs

image-3213550925.jpg

Very proud and very achy lol never thought this would be my new weekend life used to be takeaway and wine , it's amazing what a change tiny steps can make to your life.. 30's are going to be fit fun and fulfilling

well done hopefully this time next year i can do the same. you'll smash the next one and then be looking for something even bigger lol.

sarah xx

Ooo pick up my new bike today

Porridge with banana

Chilli sweet potato

Garlic and herb chicken breast and Tilda rice packet

Apple

Back