Day one of getting life back

Thanks cas it's like the missing piece has dropped into place everything else is in my control now and can all be achieved with hard work and some discipline

Not really been house bound till today, oh keeps staring so think that is an approval lol xx

Morning all first night with out band feel achey this morning but weight is dropping down down to 10st 1 which makes me minus implants back min the 9's so happy with that the stomach bloating is going down, but of bruising has come out underneath and I have taken pics of the cuts if anyone is interested but don't want to gross anyone out on a food log lol

They look fab! Well done for sticking to the diet too.. I think I'd Use it as an excuse to eat lol x

It was tempting to have a few treats but need to keep my weight stable now def have the incentive to look after these babies now

I'd be interested to see the cuts pic if you don't mind posting it. I'm most likely going to go down the same route when I am at target depending on the boob-situation then (it'll either be implants or an uplift or both haha) so would be good to have a better idea of what to expect etc. x

So far feel so pleased that I went ahead and had it done the only thing is the dont move yet of that makes senses I can take the bra off when I shower and normal boobs drop down (the nicest bit if the day lol) but these don't drop and kind of stick my hands out like they are going to fall off x

Ready for cut picture

image-3822818547.jpg

That's actually not too bad, I was expecting a bigger/more angry looking cut! It must be weird not having them move yet but I'm sure once they settle and heal more they will get a bit of jiggle back :p x

It's amazing how they do it all really hoping once its settles down they won't be so red might do a picture update on Wednesday once I have seen the doc

What implant did yiu have? Im worried that once i loose weightill jyst be all sag but hubby has said well deal with that once i get there. I have 8 stone to loose so there is going to be some loose skin.

The cut looks quiet neat and should heal well. When i had my c section i used lavender oil and water to heal faster and i litrely no scar from it.

Sarah xx

I had a 550cc mentor round high profile silicon implant I had to have a large implant as that is how they fill the old skin, if you do not want to go back to having a larger chest then you have to go. For the lift, the implant is a kind of gel inside so even if they rupture nothing actually leakes out. So have me a bit of peace of mind, also the surgeon did warm me as the skin had already been stretched and had sagged they may not last as long as someone that started off with small boobies that just had then increased again I thought this was worth the risk

Yeah you dont actually realise how much there is to research when you enter a procedure. But yoy did your research and didnt rush in and now the work is well worth it.

Ill just take each stone and see how it goes.

Sarah xx

I found everything was fine up to the last stone as soon as I drop under 10st 4 it all immediately comes off chest

Couldn't resist bought my first new dress today, I am literally so happy I could cry xxx also oh has a little spring in his step think this could change our lives it's like a big cloud has gone xx

Food

2 wholemeal toast

Crunch cereal bar thing

Morrisons salad bar with a roll crisps

Beef mince roll up and mash

Not the best food day but had lots of visitors today so got a big salad bar and buttered rolls and put a big bowl of crisps in the middle of the table so it wasn't too many,

Scales say 9.13 today which means real weight of 9.10 and a half

Morning hope everyone has a nice weekend planned my oh is doing the London to Southend bike ride tommorrow for. The British heart foundation and I am so proud of him !!

Food diary

Two brown toast with 2 slices of ham

Salad with ham

Chicken with peppers and red onion and brown rice

You're doing so well!
What's the pain like from the op? That's the only thing that scares me.

I haven't abandoned my food diary but finding it hard to write what I've eaten down when I'm so busy... so I'm just gonna hang round everyone elses diaries lol. X

Back