Day one of many............

sukidoo24

My first day on SS seems to be a success, im not entirely sure how i will fair in the morning!!
One question though, how does anyone cope with cooking for others? I had to sit in the garden tonight whilst my son and hubby ate their dinners xx :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Good luck you'll be fine! After a few days the food thing should pass once u get into ketosis. Look forward to reading your journey :)

I hope so!! Its such a weird feeling knowing you want to eat but cant, whilst others around you can x still thats how i got here in the first place i guess xx

i hope i get to that way of thinking soon, its driving me mad at the moment!. But still day 2, not going too bad at all x

This feeling will just last a week as so... after that it wont matter what everyone is eating!!
I make food for kids and husband, and stick to my food.
Im six weeks into diet now, been on SS+ for whole time... im just 7lbs away from my ideal weight!!
Diet is soooo worth doing.

Drink loads of water. I hae water and black coffee with sweetners.

Good luck

Thanks for the support, right now im feeling ok and quite positive, but i think its the weekend that may drag. Im on shift both days, and the general rule is scoffing!!:(:(

well, my first shift of the weekend nearly over with and a success!! 1 tetra and loads of water, and im actually feeling o.k.
I have had reems of shopping lists dictated to me of what i should be doing and eating instead of cambridge!! Why do people not understand that its what i want to do??
Oh Well..... I got through it, and thats what counts i guess xxx

Sounds like youre doing great!!! X

Second shift of the weekend just started, not feeling great at all today - me and a carrot came to blows last night, and the carrot won!
I feel like i have ruined this weeks struggles for a bloody carrot!
Will this send me back to day one again??

Back