Day one on Cambridge

Hi all

I only like the original porridge but I discovered that if you pick what shake you going to have at lunch and open it take a teaspoon of mixture and mix it in your porridge before you micro tastes great I had choccy breekie and then use rest of the shake at lunch time.
Weigh in went well 10lb off and 10 inches roll on week 2 minus my night out :-s
Hope your all doing ok. Keep positive If your struggling at least it's still a lose even if it is 3lb. I always work out how many bags of sugar that would be and you realise how heavy 3lb is. Xx

Omg Lucy you smashed it!! Must be over the moon!! Massive congratulations!

Haha, i put books on my scales too see how many books worth i've lost, someone told me walk round with them in backpack to 'feel' how much you've lost. Sounds odd, but i like it :)

Think I'll have the same prob as last night, I'm wiiiiide awake!! Grrrr!

Thank you I definatley am pleased. That's a good idea put it on to perspective exactly how heavy it is may try that one x

Omg Lucy that's fantastic!!! Nearly a stone!!!!! You should be so proud of yourself :) yea trying to stay positive :) only had my 3 shakes today :) so all good!!! Must say though, can't wait for my night out on Saturday! And to get a dam burger I me lol!!!! Going to try and smash it at the gym after though :) bring it on!!!! X

Hi guys, there are some fab losses on here lately. So pleased for you all! :)
Well I've finally had a cheat. My uncle came up from Bristol & we went for a family meal. I had the chef make me a lovely chicken salad. It had two thin slices of tomato & some red onion, so I ate it :) Nothing major but I've stuck to it like glue so it was a small cheat none the less. Funny thing was, I felt totally in control & didn't miss a starter or a pudding. It's a good feeling after & I'm really feeling like I've got this diet in the bag.
Went to be weighed yesterday 9lbs 9oz so just under 4lbs & I've lost a stone, in 3 weeks.
All my workmates have noticed & my clients are noticing & yesterday I tried on a pair of old size 8 jeans. I've got major muffin top & couldn't wear them out but the fact I can get them on felt brilliant. I tried them on in January & couldn't get my leg in! Haha!!
I know I don't have loads to lose but it was what I as doing... Going to McDonalds drive through on my own, secret eating, constantly thinking about eating, hiding food for later, finishing my 2 children's meal & demolishing a portion the size of my hubby's & having 2nds at pudding. I was getting totally obsessed. All this on the top of two IVF's two pregnancies & two C/sections. It wasn't doing anything for my frame.
Oh well! Listen at me moaning! The only way is up now. Just weighed myself & I've lost 1/4 of a lb more since yesterday :)
Does everybody have their measurements done weekly or fortnightly?
Hope you're all having a good losses week.xxxx

Hi Anna I bet your really pleased with yourself managing to go for a meal out it's hard to say no. I went for lunch with friends today and ha chicken salad Picked out the tomatoes ect that am not allowed and had tap water. Before I wouldn't of done that I would of order burger or chips or something. Keep focused xx

Hey everyone ! A little update from me ! Week 1 weigh in lost 7lb ! So was 11stone! Felt really excited and positive ! Then... My break to centre parcs which was a incentive to kick start the weight loss is in 2 weeks Monday and my boyfriend manages to tear his Achilles tendon! :( so after days in hospital we are no clearer if he will need an op or not ( find out on Wednesday!) we can't get our money back from the holiday so will go if he doesn't have an op, will just not e able to do a lot of the activities / most of them
:( so disappointed ! And if he needs an op very unlikely we will be able to even go! Such a bummer, so this week hasn't been very good, only had about 4 days on the diet , dreading my weigh in monday and annoyed at my self! I know my Cambridge women will be annoyed at me which doesnt help! I ha a blip but I'm
Back on 100% surely that's what's important, but I know she will make me feel worse :( Really needing some support, so fed up ! Hope everyone else is doing well :) ! Xxx

Hey everyone!!! How are you all doing? I'm feeling a bit low, but can't blame anyone but myself. Had my night out on sat night and ate like a bloody horse lol!!! And a panini and chips for lunch, nachos for dinner, late night kebab at 2am, and finished on a bloody £7 pick n mix!!! Was such a good night :) but weighed myself this morning and have put on 4lbs!!! Why!!!! Lol! And worst thing is, I have another night out this sat! Need to stick to ss 100% this week and get those 4lbs off. God knows how the hell I'm going to cope when I actually come off this thing lol, think ill be on it for the rest of my days lol x

Second weigh in today... Lost 1lb last week but I did only have 4 days on it 100% and I'm on my period so expected a few lbs of water on anyway. She said it wasn't too bad considering! 2 weeks untill holiday, hoping to smash 7lb in 2 weeks ! Fingers crossed! Looking forward to next week weigh in after a week being good and hopefully not being on helps too! Did anyone else find they put on a few pounds that time of the month ? Well done for all doing so well!! Summer soon let's be slim :)

Evening all, sounds like people are doing well :) Sheryl, I wouldn't worry too much, most of that will be off before the weekend! My weigh in didn't go as well as I would have liked. By sat morning I was down to 11.7 (7lbs down), however I went to my friends for a cup of tea and didn't come home until yesterday night. Made sensible choices where I could, however I feel bloated from my water today, have drank loads yet hardly gone to the loo :/ weight was back up to 11.10 this evo, so a 4lb loss. I'm still pleased with that. I'm hoping for a gd week 2 loss.

I made the crisps this evening - AMAZING! Xx

Hello ladies :) yea my CDC said you can put up to 7lbs on when on your periods. I'm due mine this week so can feel a horrendous week coming on :( been a good day today but finding it so hard to keep motivated in general. Need to keep positive :) just such a pain in the ass that you try so hard then you put half the weight back on in 1 day. I think ill pile it all back on when I start eating again :( x

Hey ladies :) how are you all getting on? The 4lbs that I put on last weekend are all gone :) woop woop!!!! X

Hi guys, how are you all? I'm still plodding on 9st 7Lbs now :) I'm getting there another 2lbs & that will be a stone. I feel lots better. I've found 2 weeks after the 1st day of my period that I want to eat like a pig! When I'm ovulating?? Even tho I don't produce eggs! Ha! Ironic! It seems through doing this I've noticed my eating habits are worse a few days before my period & a few weeks before. Never noticed before, just scoffed a big bag of cadburys buttons & few pack of crisps & never realised.
Is anybody abit 'scared' to eat? I'm petrified if sugar now. I don't ever think ill eat it again. Or carbs. I never realised how bad they were for you or how many hidden sugars are in alcohol. Hopefully my scared patch will go but for now the thought of going down the slippery slope is frightening. We've been so much better in our house, even the kids are eating better & swapping juice for water! Xxxx

I'm the same when I get my periods, always want to munch. I have a night out tomorrow night so will be having a day off :s hopefully won't be as bad last weekend. I think I'm going to move onto ss+ soon as I feel like I'm wanting to cheat more when I know I'm not going to have dinner. On the odd occasion when I have some chicken and lettuce I feel so much better :) x

Hi Anna!!! Omg well done Hun!!!!! So jealous!!!! Just one more stone to loose for me and feel like it's going to take forever lol I'm starting to get sick of the shakes and soup so looking forward to moving up a step on Sunday :) woop!!!! X

How you doing Sheryl?

I'm not doing bad. I actually gained 1/4lb on my time of the month! Stuck to it like glue too, was so peed off. I then had to be weighed 5 days after as my consultant was going on hols & I'd lost another 2lbs. Nearly in the 8's now but it's hard :( just got to keep going! Xx

Back