Day one on Cambridge

Hey,

I'm astonished! Saw CDC today for first time in 2 weeks. Not stuck to plan and I've gained only 1lb and no inch gain at all!!! I've been a good girl today and motivated to be good again tomorrow x
I will get down into the 12 bracket for next Monday if it KILLS me!! X

Aw go you!!! I had 3 slices of pizza on sat and put on a pound lol!!! Yea I'm feeling really good this week! Can't wait to get down into the 10's then going onto ss+ :) bring on the chicken :) haha!!!! X

Day 2 for me.How are you holding up?

How are you holding up?

I am trying to be as busy as possible which is not so chalenging with two children, but there still are hard moments like making food for my kids.... I am only on day 2 but so far not that bad.

Hi :) yea im doing ok :) iv had a few bad weekends lately, but going yo be good now. iv kind of being going between ss and ss+ over the last week or so, and finding it a million times easier when I'm getting a meal at night. I'm 11.4 just now so when I reach the 10's I'm going to proper go onto ss+. Cannot wait for that :) x

Hi all,

Do you mind if I join your thread please? Returning CD'er starting SS tomorrow. Sheryl, my stats are quite similar to you, starting at 12 and trying to get to 10.10ish @5'9 ... (size10)

Well done to all of you, you're doing so well :) xx

Hi tig :) come join us :) yea looks like we are in very similar situations so can help keep each other motivated :) when I last spoke to my CDC she said that I could only go to about 10.10 due to my BMI, so hopefully by then ill be a size 10 :) fingers crossed. Snow, the first week is the hardest so just keep positive and power through this week and you'll be fine :) I drink alot of water anyway so can't say I felt bloated as such, just went to the toilet ALOT lol!!! I'm sure you guys will do amazing :) good luck for today everyone!!! X

Hi Pinky , that's great!!! Soo motivating when u see it go down , makes it all worthwhile ! I'm bak on track after bad weekends ! Getting better but got meal out Friday so really hoping to get through it! My CDC away for another 2 weeks so really want to show a big loss ! X

Hey guys :) aw pinky that's an amazing loss!!! Well done!!! I bet it all seems worth it now :) best feeling in the world when you see the pounds drop off :) iv been good this week which has been fabby, but got a big night out on sat so dreading that (well excited to have some food but dreading the scales after it) lol x

Hi snow :) aw well done for resisting a McDonald's! Must have been really hard! Just need to keep thinking to yourself that if you can resist a McDonald's then you can resist anything! After my bad couple of weekends I can't seem to get back into it. I'm not cheating mega bad, but having wee sweets here and there :( ahh!! So annoyed with myself. But tomorrow is another day and need to remain positive :) x

Well done Pinky :) I hope I can get a good week1 loss! I'm weighing in next Monday, so need to stay controlled over the weekend!

Day 1 has gone well! I didnt have my first sachet until 12, just because I was at work and didn't stop. Had chocolate mint shake, which I used to make with my milk allowance on 810... Not quite the same with water, but still ok. Chicken and shroom soup when I got in, which was nice, followed by chocolate orange 'muffin'. Forgot how nice those were! Not feeling too hungry, although I know the dreaded day 2-3 is coming :O

Hope everyone has a nice evening xx

Hey all, I am back on cd after a year. Done the ss plan for a total of 3 months and lost 3 stone in total. I managed to keep it off up until recently . I only relised recently when i tried to get back into a size 12 dress for un upcoming wedding that i wore last year and couldnt fit into it. Im currently 5'1 and weigh 12 stone 9.
Day 2 back on it and all is going so far so good. Just needed some inspiration and encouragement so joined this forum.

Aw snow, what a shame. It really is hard at the beginning. This diet definitely isn't for everyone, but so hope you get where you want to be, if it's through another programme. Good luck for the future :) x

Hi kitkatnim! Wow 3 stone is amazing!!! And so good you managed to keep it off for so long! I think our weight is always something that will fluctuate, so really about staying in control after the diet. I'm on my 4th week of ss just now, and safe so safe I haven't been the best at it recently! My weekends have been terrible, but during the week has been fine. My cdc said that i can have some chicken if I'm struggling, but think iv probably been over doing it lol!!! It makes such a difference knowing you are going to get a meal at night! Think it might be time to move onto ss+ so i have that positive to look forward to at night. The only thing is, when iv been doing ss+ i haven't really been losing any weight :( The shakes and soup has started to taste powdery to me :( so bit pee'd off with that. Within the first 2 weeks I lost 12lbs, but over the last 2 iv only lost 3lbs :( wtf!!! X

Hi sheryl , I know really trying to stick to it but for such small amount of cheat compared to wat u normally can eat and losses of 3 ib can be soo disappointing , cos u can eat healthy on other diets and lose as much but hey ho we got to carry on for now !! And maybe after target start to healthy eat , so hard when reward isn't as big but remember , first week fluid so when u eat normally u gain a few back so usually 2nd week and after is actually fat loss , that's wat they say anyways ..... Have a good day x

Hi all

How are you all getting on? Weigh in day for me today and am scared lol had a bit if a blip on day 5 but hoping still have an ok loss we will see. Hope your all feeling positive think of that end beach body lol x

Hi all,

Sorry to hear you are struggling Sheryl :( have you thought about moving up a step? I started on 810 last time, and that meal makes a difference, something to look forward to! I'm thinking I'll do SS for a max of 3 weeks only then moving up, it's easier to fit in a 'normal' social life when you can eat, I know that sounds weird! In terms of powdery sachets, how much water do you use? I make the soup with about 400ml, tastes nice, and about 300ml for shakes.

End of day 2 for me, it's been surprisingly easy... I'm waiting for the bad days. Certainly had them last time, headaches! However I cheated more last time, only downside to introducing food I guess. I used to eat salmon which I'm preeeetty sure is not allowed! I noticed everyone seems to hate the porridge?! I love it :p

Lucy - hope the weigh in goes well :)

Hi honey, yea it's defs frustrating not loosing weight, especially when you only cheat a wee bit. I'm still eating ALOT less than a standard woman's 2000 cals a day so gutted I'm not losing weight! GOOD LUCK LUCY!!! let us know how you got on :)! Yea I want to loose another 3lbs so I'm at least in the 10 stones, then I'm going to go onto ss+ so I can have some chicken at night :) iv never been so excited for chicken before haha!!! X

Back