Day one on Cambridge

Yea it's my weigh in this morning. Only lost 1lb this week because of last night :( booo!!! So determined to lose alot this week :) x

Ah sheryl dont be too disheartened !! It's still a lose ! Could be a gain! I've got my first weigh in tomorrow after 6 days on the plan.... Missing food lots tonight and I'm at my boyfriend and missing out on roast and ice cream!

Hi everyone, I am on 3 weeks into sole source plan. I am being weighed every other Saturday. When I got weighed last weekend ihad lost 1 stone and 2 pounds! Weekends really hard still but really proud of myself and feeling full of energy. I have 4 stone to lose so am thinking it will hopefully take about 4 months. Keep going everyone, its hard but the reward is great xxx

Yea I'm really glad I lost instead of gained! I'm 11.5lbs and just want to get rid of those 5lbs so I'm in the 10's :) just wish I could wave a wand and it would be gone. As soon as I'm in the 10's I'm going to go on to ss+ :) x

Hi sheryl , been hiding away as been sooo bad completely back to square one ! But still need to do it back to 11 stone 12 and CDC on holiday for 3 weeks ! So need to get bak on track ! Same old with me ;(

Hi honey, sounds like me and you are in the same boat at the moment :( what did you weigh before? This is now my week 5, and really disappointed at how bad iv been. First 2 weeks were great then seemed to go downhill from there :( x

Hi S & H,

H I'm the same as you!! Back on it today, seeing CDC tonight!! Dreading scales lol xx here's to this week! Lets be good together!! Xx

Emmalina x

Sheryl got to 11 9 then put on. !! Got to do it now , felt was a bad influence emmalina to cum on here but think a few of us been in the same boat,yeh lets do it this week ! xx

Yea we are here to support each other, even when we are going through a rough patch :) but ladies, we can do it...and we will :) here's to a good week :) x

Morning all how you all doing found a new tip today was struggling with porridge but put a tea spoon of your milkshake you are going to use that days mixture in and then microwave mmmm I had choc mint portage today was yum x

Sheryl , how tall are you ? What ur goal again ? Just can't seem to stay in the 10's ever ! Hope I can do it when I get to it ;) we really got to do this , gonna need u lot whilst CDC away and I don't know when to weigh in her scales are normally different too ! Goin away June for weekend then 2 week holiday in August which I have to hit target by then as for sure be in bikini for most of the holiday ! oh and put a really horrible picture of me last week on my screensaver on my phone and it actually helps ! :)

Aw I tried the porridge my first week and really didn't like it. Still loving the bars and soup, but is anyone else finding that the shakes start to taste really powdery? Not really enjoying them at the moment. I'm 5ft10. Quite tall, but normally tall people are skinny, and I certainly don't feel skinny. I'm 11.5 at the moment, and want to get to 10 stone-ish. So iv lost about a stone so far, but just really putting me down that I'm not seeing a difference or feeling it in my clothes. I think ill be more motivated when I start seeing a difference x

Aww wow it must show .... that's a good weight for 5ft 10 ! It's mad cos its how u feel in yourself , I bet others say your fine as you are lol , yeh everything starts tasting different used to love the lemon bars but now I can't eat them but my daughter found the same the chicken soup was her favourite now can't do them ! It's mad i think when ur in ketosis things also taste different x

Nah not really showing yet :( that's what's getting me down. I'm sure ill start to notice when I get another couple of pounds off :) aw I love the lemon bars, and the chicken soup lol but I guess when you start having too much of the one thing then you must get sick of it. I used to look forward to the weekends so much, but now I dread it because I know how hard it'll be. Yea your totally right, everyone tells me I'm looking really good, and that I don't need to lose weight, but I feel horrendous :( x

Hi girls!

So far so good today! I'm still just doing choc and choc mint shakes!! Can't stand porridge normally so won't even go there! I'm 5"8 and 13st 4lbs, I would die to be back in the 10's!! Have good rest of Monday gals xx

Emmalina x

Hello :)

Yea I'm having a good Monday so far. Just had a wee bar this morning, and just had a chicken and mushroom soup. Will have my last shake when I get home tonight :) hope everyone is having a fab day!!!! X

That's the key pinky, keep busy and you'll be fine. When you start sitting about and thinking about food, that's when things get tough. I'm defs being 100% this week because I know ill have a bad day on sat :( x

Day not been too bad , nicked a few of the kids crisps lol but otherwise been ok and done some walking too which I don't normally do lol x

I've been good today :) just had a bar, soup and my shake :) now having a cheeky wee ice lolly....but made from water and my Cambridge water flavourings :) woop woop!!! X

Back