day one restart and STRUGGLING! Hour by hour..

jools1986

Silver Member
I am sat here feeling very sorry for myself that the house is full of xmas food and I only have one shake left for the day :(

So I have locked myself in a bedroom with revision notes and going to take it hour by hour, so any strugglers feel free to join me and banish those negative thoughts from my head!

i've been struggling too. feel rather miffed. just wanted a nice take out and some more wine. even text my cdc. my weigh in's monday. haven't been 100% today but i've not had my take out that i wanted. i'll have that for my birthday in 16 days time instead. grrrr for a failed first day. will do it tomorrow for sure.

I am managing to keep it under control, been 100% and exercised. The evenings kills me :(

i've just picked at cheese, that's why i failed. i'll be fine tomorrow. just did the 30 day shred. if it's dry tomorrow i think i'll pop out for a run. i think it'll help use my carb reserves up quicker.

good thinking. Had a massive cry on my mum about how I am sick of existing on shakes and have decided to use shakes to get into the 12s and then switch to atkins. I originally set my goal at 3 stone and then on to atkins but went on to lose 6. I am hoping that by setting a small goal I will either 1. not go insane 2. decide to stick with cd longer once I am in ketosis.

sweety things will pick up once you hit ketosis. Its just that nasty bit to get there....sigh.

stay on here and keep yourself occupied

UPDATE: Had a nervous breakdown trying to revise and had a really long hard talk about it all with my mum. The mere mention of a milkshake is enough to bring me to tears so I have decided to stick to my original plan of finishing my exante shakes and then going back to atkins induction.

I feel like a failure but at the same time I was doing the whole binge/starve thing far too often for my liking which is only ever going to result in a gain and unhappiness. I wish you all the best of luck xx

UPDATE:
I feel like a failure but at the same time I was doing the whole binge/starve thing far too often for my liking which is only ever going to result in a gain and unhappiness. I wish you all the best of luck xx

Failure, No such thing Jools, the only failure would be if you gave up on yourself and you are not doing that, you are simply re adjusting but you are keeping going and lets be honest the shakes option is not the easiest one on the block,,yes I know some people love it and sail through,,but for most, including yours truely it can be crazy making.

the goal is to lose weight in a way you can sustain, not to do it the CD way or any other product based way..just do it the jools way using what ever will help and keep smiling cos you are way too cute to be crying;), you'll get where you are going , so chin up and keep on keeping on.

Back