Day ONE Woo Hoo!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by emmie83, 29 May 2008 Social URL.

1. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ok here we go day one and i cant beleive im so excited about a bl00dy diet!!!!!!

so far so good but then again it is only 10.45am!! ive had half of one packet made up with 5floz and a pint of water! think i need to push the water more but finding it hard as i knew i would since i hate water!! still mind over matter i guess!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bluedaisy

bluedaisy Full Member

Gud luck emmie83 for the rest of the wk. I'm just finished wk 1 and have lost 11.5lb. I found the first couple of days very hard with loads of temptations but now I'm so glad I stuck to it! So just think only 6 more days & you'll be in the zone

4. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck hun! xx

5. markodie

markodie Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good Luck - I am on day 18 (not that I am counting) and whilst Day 1 seems so long ago and can remember how excited I was at just starting! That is half the bettle. Now as each day passes I feel better and better as the lbs start to drop.

Got a real shock yesterday when I went to my office for the first time in 2 weeks and everyone noticed the losses - it really focusses you on acheiving the goals!!

6. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    well done, im on day 4 just given into curiosity and went out and brought some scales and found iv lost 4lbs already, it really is worth it
    good luck X

7. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good Luck hun, Week 1 will be over before you know it!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.