Day ONE Woo Hoo!!!

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
Ok here we go day one and i cant beleive im so excited about a bl00dy diet!!!!!!

so far so good but then again it is only 10.45am!! ive had half of one packet made up with 5floz and a pint of water! think i need to push the water more but finding it hard as i knew i would since i hate water!! still mind over matter i guess!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gud luck emmie83 for the rest of the wk. I'm just finished wk 1 and have lost 11.5lb. I found the first couple of days very hard with loads of temptations but now I'm so glad I stuck to it! So just think only 6 more days & you'll be in the zone

Good luck hun! xx

Good Luck - I am on day 18 (not that I am counting) and whilst Day 1 seems so long ago and can remember how excited I was at just starting! That is half the bettle. Now as each day passes I feel better and better as the lbs start to drop.

Got a real shock yesterday when I went to my office for the first time in 2 weeks and everyone noticed the losses - it really focusses you on acheiving the goals!!

well done, im on day 4 just given into curiosity and went out and brought some scales and found iv lost 4lbs already, it really is worth it
good luck X

Good Luck hun, Week 1 will be over before you know it!!

Back