day one!

dozy

hi everyone just started on lipotrim today and am feeling pretty positive. It is so good to hear about all the success stories and to be able to ask questions from people who are going through the same experiences. Hopefully things will get better have a bit of a headache but don't feel hungry......yet.

Hi Dozy, welcome to minimins and the lipotrim forum. The first week to 10 days may be a struggle, though not everyone suffers. If you do take your usual painkiller and keep drinking plenty of water, hot or cold.
How are you finding the drinks...?
Good luck with your weight loss, this diet is truly amazing.

How`s it going Dozy....?
Well im finally back in ketosis, so im a happy bunny. I have been mucking around pretty much since the new year on and off, so the weight loss has slowed right down. No more .....im gonna be an angel.

hi sonya, thanks for the advice, think the headaches may have been my lack of coffee as well as the diet, finding it hard to take caffeine without milk. The drinks aren't too bad but still only on day two so will probably be sick of them in about a week but it will all be worth it in the end!!!!

Hi Dozy...

Keep going.I find I cant face black coffee but I'm drinking loads of black tea. Never thought I'd ever like it, but I really do. I have it with a sweetner in it and love it! lol It's just enough for that caffiene fix...

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

hi sonya, thanks for the advice, think the headaches may have been my lack of coffee as well as the diet, finding it hard to take caffeine without milk. The drinks aren't too bad but still only on day two so will probably be sick of them in about a week but it will all be worth it in the end!!!!

Thtas right, I also went through this, I was a big tea drinker but at first I couldnt drink it black for weeks. Then for a change I tried it again but can only stand it with a couple of dunks of the tea bag..
Keep up the great work...!
Hi Dozy...

Keep going.I find I cant face black coffee but I'm drinking loads of black tea. Never thought I'd ever like it, but I really do. I have it with a sweetner in it and love it! lol It's just enough for that caffiene fix...

Livvy
xxx

Hi Livvy, hope you are coping well, my boys broke up from school today so now the fun begins.

Hey Sonkie..

I'm good thanks, one more day for me... counting down the hours to a lie in!!!!

Livvy
xxx

Hey Dozy, I started yesterday to, So were at exactly the same stage :) he he Good luck to you, I need all the support I can get from here. Hope LT is the diet for you as I do me to!! xxx

hi everyone just started on lipotrim today and am feeling pretty positive. It is so good to hear about all the success stories and to be able to ask questions from people who are going through the same experiences. Hopefully things will get better have a bit of a headache but don't feel hungry......yet.

Good luck with the diet dozy!!

Take some paracetamol and keep glugging the water to get rid of those headaches.

Minimins is great for support and advice:D

Good luck!!

thanks for the support

thanks to all for the advice,headaches have disappeared but finding it hard to cope because its the weekend. Almost had a mini breakdown coz i wanted a burger but thankfully my bf talked me round! Its a lot easier during the week because of work and having a routine but monday is my first weigh in so hopefully that will give me some motivation!
good luck to all keep up the hard work

Hey Dozy

Make sure you let us know how you get on tomorrow!
We're all routing for you!

Livvy
xxx

well went for my weigh in and i lost six pounds, almost half a stone! Very impressed and definitely the motivation i needed, roll on next week, hope things are going well for everyone else. Have to go now and try to figure out how to change my tracker!

well done Dozy- 6lbs- thats great! its good when that happens as it does give you the motivation to carry on!

yeah yeah yeah! you can do it!!!! :D :D :D

Back