Day One

Hi all,

I have been reading these forum for about 5 days now and have seen how you all help each other, I started on LT today and just had my first strawberry shake :D.

One of the issues i was worried about was not sticking to the system, but after paying £45 for the week there is no way im going to slip.

Will

Hello & Welcome Will,

Don't worry about sticking to plan, once you have had your first WI, you'll be flying and spurred on to get to your goal. Try to sip your water every 15mins or so to help with hunger and hydration, and log on here!

Good Luck
Clair x

I don't know how I'll feel when I lose the weight. It will be strange. They say people change alot when they lose weight. I for one from being thinner in the past know that I have more confidence when im thinner. Weight on really kills my self esteem im looking forward to a new me.

CHARLEYSANGEL,

Thank you for the nice welcome and the advice, when i first wake up im just so thristy i down a pint of water, but pretty much from then i just sip my water, i might have a black tea later and see if that makes me feel better.

i will keep you all posted about my first WI which is monday :D

SS,

well the last time i was of a healthy and good weight was about 10 years ago, its along time ago, i dont know if i will return to that person or be abit of both or a completely new person.

one thing i know for sure, once they weight is off i can dress a lot better.

Will

It's good to have something to aim for. I think for us all getting into smaller whisch tend to be nicer clothes will be a bonus for us all.

Hi Peeps,

Back online. Your all doing really well. I started to suffer with dull headaches last night and tried the chicken soup. Oh dear lord it was soo nasty, i really struggled to keep it down, even thinking about it now makes me wretch. Had a good nights sleep apart from the power going down so all the house alarms going off. Squeezed in another pint though :) Didnt feel hungry this morning at all and its only day 2. Had my strawberry shake and struggled with that feel abit hungry now but gonna try vanilla at lunch time, fingers crossed.

I'am not sure if you'll get this but everytime i post something it has to go to an administrator does anyone else get that??

weird, i wrote a big update from last night. You will have to tell me your chicken soup experience mine is definetly not one to be repeated, nasty stuff

Hey Cowslovemilk, Will,

To be honest I only like the chicken soup with chili powder in it... not sure its allowed but I know some of us do that. Sounds like your feeling chirpier today Will?
Just booked my flights for Holland last night SO EXCITED and its the best motivation to get another stone+ off in a hurry!! Its only 3 days break but feels like a big deal hahahahaha

Love and hugs

exiguous,

Awesome Holland, i drove all the way to Poland this summer in a single day and then back a week later lol.

any goal that motivates us to shed the Lbs is a good thing.

Yeah i am not as bad and the last few days, but its still early in the morning lol.

whats your plans for today?

Keep Smiling

Will

Gosh that must have been an amazing trip.
Got in to work at 7.30 so can leave about 4, get home for 2 hours study and rowing training then 2/3 more hours study. You?

exiguous,

yeah it was an awesome trip, i drove for 18 hour straight :D

wow you get to work early.

trying to do some php studying(just to learn), having no luck can not really concentrate.

its only 10:10am and im really feeling ruff today, im tired got a head ache. i might go back to bed lol

Ha with ya on that one. Some days ya just feel like you got hit by a bus and todays one of them lol

Hi everyone,

I 'am not doing to bad, still have the odd hunger pang and not really had any headaches since day 1, but feeling a little light headed now and again. My will power is at a maximum i think after my boyfriend cooking steak and chips, watching masterchef and then QI (subject) food. I managed it with out a quiver, apart form trying to lick the tv as the food on masterchef looked uber yummy, lol. I've done some heavy lifting this morning and dont feel too bad, more hunger than headache weird. I will try the chicken soup with curry powder and the chilli powder and if i feel like that again its definetly a no go area. I had a hot chocolate last night and it was yummy actually i added 2 sweetners as well. What day 4 like for you Will?

YOu can make poppadoms from the chicken soup i like them

ooo sounds good, how do you do that exiguous :)

Em theres a thread with good instructions on it Ill find it and post them in here

Poppadoms? No way!! I love solids!!

Back