Day One

Hey Will's gang lol
Im feeling a bit better now...was having a crap morning! friday night tho and i'll find it hard not to have a wee beer or 6!
ive been weighing myself on the Wii and had a wee sneaky weigh in tonight and it shows ive lost 6lbs in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooo hooo! i know its water and fluid or whatever but i dont care what it is, its away from my body!
Has made me feel better about tackling the weekend!
Good luck everyone xxx

Morning everybody,

How's everyone doing today?
I'm in good form today weigh in on tuesday but since I went on the wagon for a couple of days I don't expect a big loss. But most importantly I didn't throw the towel in so thanks to all of you guys for the support. Today I am going window shopping with my mum. Not buying anything as am going to wait until I'm a nice size 10-12. Posted of my deposit for the hotel for my brothers wedding (which I'm slimming for) so im counting down the weeks. It's 11 weeks I have to target so I need to be 100% from now on.

:wavey:Hey Guys....Day 5 and i am buzzing this morning! I was dreading last night but suddenly got a massive burst of energy and wanted to clean and declutter everywhere!!!! So good..i love when im in this mood!!!! :bliss:i hope this lasts...at least until my house is organised!!!
How you all doing today??? xxx

hi everyone, interesting thread. I identify completely, I'm on day 4 (round 3) and have had bouts of irritabilty and feeling shaky. Got hunger pangs at the mo, but have steely determination, lol!
Well done to all of you. I can't wait for 1st week to be over!!

Very interesting read. I'm on day 6 and feeling ok in myself apart from stomach occassionaly feeling like a washing machine! Does anyone know if you can chew gum as have read a couple of threads where people have said they have but pharmaicist said dont think so!!

Last edited:
wedding was fab xx

Morning everybody,

Funguss apparently we are not allowed to chew gum even the sugar free sort. However we can have listerine strips. If your chemist doesn't have these he's bound to have an alternative.

Did you get through it without eating Will? Your doing so good I bet tomorrow you'll be so glad your doing it

Hiya Will

I see you didn't log on yesterday I hope you didn't break it? But even if you did start again its worth it. Siobhi I seen your new glam photo don't you look well. Oh to be a size 10.

Last edited:
Well done! when you can get through the worst days with out breaking your really on your way. Best of luck cant wait to hear back from your weigh in

Men seems to lose more weight quickly than us ladies :(

Hey,

glad you had a good time at the wedding.

I am nervous that i would not have lost alot, i have not cheated at all.

i know people say any loose is good, but whats the avg for a man to lose?

not long to go now :D

Will

You'll have lost more than you think and you've also helped your bodies efficiency by detoxing too plus you've proven to yourself you can do anything you want to do and be anything you want to be.
Love and Hugs and best weigh-in wishes

Good luck for this morning Will. Haope everyone had a fab weekend. Glad you enjoyed the wedding Siobhi (even without breaking) thats is committed. Friday evening was weird wasnt my TOTM but my body decided it was hmmmm (and on the pill??). I had a sneeky weigh in on Sat morning guess what.................. it showed i had lost 1/2 a pound (devastated) thats all i can say, and the worst is i havnt cheated at all :( I have my official weigh at 4:30pm this afternoon, so i'am hoping and praying i've lost something.

Back