Day One

Hello, im new on here and just wanted to ask something, lots of people say that the first 3 days are the hardest, but for me it's a breeze. I like all 3 flavours of the shakes and I haven't had any problems like headaches, feeling feint ect. I also keep on thinking that I've already eaten something cause I'm not always thinking about food, which is weird. Is this normal? Cause so many people complain, I keep on thinking that there is something wrong with me... I've even come to the conclusion that I might be sleep eating haha. But I don't think that's physically possible hehe.

i wanted to ask, are you sure its ok to make things with the shakes or the soups?

As long as you don't cook more than one portion a day it's fine, the microwave apparently cooks off some of the nutrients. I mix 2 of mine a day with boiling water and just eat them like sweet dough, but I'm sure that a lot of people wouldn't like that. I got the recipes from other 100%s on here so I trust them but if you don't think you should obviously don't do it lol.

Hope every one is doing well. Thank the heavens its Friday

i completley agree Siobhi, its FRIDAY yay!!

Welcome Sayomi - i think if it isnt bothering you then thats a good thing, you want to keep it that way. Hopefully ur weigh will be good and it will be a breeze how much do you have to lose?

Ive got real hunger pangs today, tummy is like a washing machine, can have my shake in an hour :)

Ok having a seriously unkool day.

I cant stomach the shakes, soup and the flapjack well lets just say that didnt go down well.

im thinking i might have to give up, the hunger and the head aches have gone and im feeling fine, but i dont know what to do. everytime it comes to taking the shakes im gagging.

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated right now

Will

Hiya Will

I feel for you. I was a bit like that at the start. Then I took to chilling my water in the fridge before mixing it with the shake and it tastes much better. I have tried them all including the flapjacks which are awful. The only one I can tolerate is the chocolate. Also I would ask you what way are you mixing them. At the start I used a blender and the lumps eughhh. Now I use a shaker I got for my pharmacist that has no batteries or plug you just add your water then shake and give it a shake! Hope this helps let me know how you get on.:flowers:

Hi Will,

Please dont give up. I bought a cheap hand blender from asda £5 or something like that (cheaper than the shaker, i think). I put my 2 cups of chilled water (from a bottle that ive used and topped up with tap water) in a jug and then add my shake i blend it for 30/40 secs and then add about 6-8 pieces of ice and blend for same time. then pour into a pint pot. I'am even doing this at work so its not much hassell. and it does just taste like a milk shake. For hot chocolate i put boiled water in the jug add the sachet and 2 sweetners and blend for a minute. Try this first before the cold ones maybe. Let me know how you get on, be strong hun :)

When the going get tough, the tough gets going, so dont give up Will, as you have had a fantastic result for your first week. Try different methods of having your shakes, to find what suit you best. (I hated the flapjacks and decided to carry on with my 3 x daily sachets). All I can suggest is that one need to keep very busy drinking lots of water, without straying into food mode. Best of luck and just hang on in there :whip:

Have you tried the chicken soup poppadom Will? I quite like that, I leave it in the microwave for about three minutes till it goes crispy.

Or 'muffins' with a sweetener in...

Or mixing the sachets with some water and putting in the freezer and leaving them for a couple of hours so you're actually eating something.

Or I do like the chocolate one with about half a cup of boiling water and a sweetener, tastes really creamy and it's filling.

I would definitely try all of the 'cooked' recipes before you give up, they definitely made a big difference for me. And sweeteners all the way!

Just take it day by day. You can always go to refeed if you can't keep it up. Stick to it to the letter or this will have been a waste. Good luck.

Hello everyone, ive been reading all your posts and will be starting this diet in the next week when i get my pot off i dont want to get weighed with it on, ill know my exact weight then.Would you all recommend this diet as ive tried alsorts and nothing has every worked for me. Ive got about 3 stone to lose i put it on while i was pregnant and just never seemed to lose it. I was more bothered about my daughter than losing it now its getting me down.

Would really appreciate some advice x

you could have it off by the end of october but it is tough at the start

Have you tried the chicken soup poppadom Will? I quite like that, I leave it in the microwave for about three minutes till it goes crispy.

Or 'muffins' with a sweetener in...

Or mixing the sachets with some water and putting in the freezer and leaving them for a couple of hours so you're actually eating something.

Or I do like the chocolate one with about half a cup of boiling water and a sweetener, tastes really creamy and it's filling.
I would definitely try all of the 'cooked' recipes before you give up, they definitely made a big difference for me. And sweeteners all the way!
Just take it day by day. You can always go to refeed if you can't keep it up. Stick to it to the letter or this will have been a
waste. Good luck.

Do you know where the link is for all the different recipes? =D the muffin ome had caught my attention the most haha

Its posted in this thread if you go back through the pages, if you don't find it let me know its just quite a long message so I proabably shouldn't post it again *chuckle*.

Here it is...

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/154410-lipotrim-shake-recipe-book.html

Really makes a difference for me eating something. The thought of a shake again isn't exactly tempting. Just emailed lipotrim to see if you can have 1 cooked and 2 frozen so we'll see what they say..

Guys does anyone know if we can take Panadol extra (red packet)? I think there's just caffeine added...

And are Neurofen Plus ok? I have bad period pains and a thesis that is in in 8 days so need to get working!

Thanks x
:)

yeah same as flipper but i think all that you can take is plain paracetamol. A hot water bottle and lots of tea? Then see how you feel?

Will

I'm just wondering about your headaches and hunger pangs, would it be possible your not breathing enough when you swim in the mornings? I used to swim nearly fully lengths without a breath and I'd feel unwell for ages afterwards now its every three strokes and on either side each time. Swimming makes me hungry like nothing else! Just a thought?

Hey exiguous, I've had 4 panadol extra, couldn't hack the pain and needed to do some work! It looks like there's just extra caffeine in them...have emailed Lipotrim anyways so we shall see.

Hope everyone is doing well this weekend!

I'm sure you'll be fine with that doll. Pretty sure panadol is paracetamol anyways. I'd be a neurofen fan for that pain though too nothing else works

Hi peeps, hope everyone is doing well. Ive got my second weigh in this afternoon eeekk. I wonder how Will got on? (I'am sure his weighin is monday mornings)

Flipper - I've used nurofen plus once and that didnt affect my ketosis and thankfully my totm gave up after a week, woop woop.

Back