• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day one.....:)

I ve started doin vlcd hopefully it will wrk out just kind stop eating after all the stress of exams and everything ma aim is to be 7 lbs lighter by next Friday.... Thats if I can control maself on eating I feel so bad can't get head onto it....:( day one is going gd hope I can write it's day 7 horayyy to here .... Hope I won't fail.......

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello! Good luck on your VLCD journey :) I have recently started exante and am on day 4 now. So far it is much easier than I thought it would be! I found day 2 the toughest so far and I think once you get past day 3 it gets much easier (in my experience so far - I haven't felt at all hungry today! :))

I hope this works out well for you :)

I started VLCD this morning. 2nd time round and hoping to be my last!! Had first shake just now so fingers crossed. Good luck to you all xx

It's my first day on the diet and have managed to last a 12 hour shift so far on it! Let's see how tommorrow with nothing to do pans out hopefully it will be ok!!