Day One

Shiny

Well took the plunge and started today! Had a choc mint shake for brekkie, butterscotch for lunch and spicy tomato soup for dinner! having done LL and W8 before I wasn't expecting much, especially with the soups, but so far have been pleasantly surprised! All perfectly edible! Going to try the porridge tomorrow! I'm hopeful that this time they'll work as the choice of flavours are good, and very excited about the bars, lol! Looking forward to getting on here too, when work isn't too hectic!
X

Today was my first day too! I had porridge of breakfast, leek and potato soup for lunch and a chocolate and strawberry shake for tea/snack. I have done LL aswell and ended up only liking the chocolate shakes so glad I like a few more already!

Oh maybe we can keep each other going? I was the same in both, could only stomach the chocolate shakes! It's quite sad but just had a little rummage through my box and decided on maple and pecan porridge, cappuccino shake and leek and potato soup for tomorrow! Quite hungry now though, so thinking an early night may be required!
X

Yes definitely, be nice to have a buddy going through the same highs and lows at the same time!
I am in bed now to stop me thinking about grub!

Thanks everyone!:)
Lol, bed for me too! My flatmate thinks I'm bonkers! I will get thin this time!:)
X

Lol - good on you both and welcome to "The Journey" ;) - however, your post made me feel a little queasy as your Day One shake selection (apart from Choc Mint) would be my Cambridge Food Hell if CD products were allowed on Saturday Kitchen!

Back