Day one!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Well I wasn't going to start until tomorrow but I've got up and decided tidy is the day! So been to pharmacy and got my supplies, I'm going to try hold off to have my first until about half eleven coz it's later in the day when I'm hungry! Start weight at pharmacy was 17st 3lb, ideally I'd like to be 11st, as I'm 5ft 11. Here goes!

Just had my second one vanilla, wAsnt keen but will see if it grows on me, need to get this water inside me, not doing great with that yet!

If u like coffee mix the vanilla with some coffee that uve desolved in hot water and let cool down,i found that nice in a morning,x

Well I've had one of each and I don't like the vanilla! Strawberry was the nicest, don't feel hungry but really tired!have to have them ice cold too, there not as nice as cd ones buy there gonna do the same job! Well done to all who started today, day one almost over xx

Best of luck! you've gotten past day 1 now so just take it one day at a time and remember if you can go one day you can go another, then another, you'll be amazed by the results you see! :)

Well done all!!

Lancsgirl .. I was like you week one thought the strawberry was I the only nice one but I have to say I like them all now! Tastebuds must have cleared out! So the variation is good, i have a vanilla in the morning, strawberry or soup for lunch ... And a choc mint moose or mint hot choc in the evening! Mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back