Day one!!

Just started today and so far so good! Still need to cook dinner for the kids so that might be tricky!! Have about 10 stone to lose :( but I'm determined 2012 is going to be the year!

Hi - I've started again today too. I've had excellent results from exante in the past so know that in a week or two I'll be in a much happier place than I am right now. I am very sure you will too.
My advice from past experience would be to stay strong through the first week coz after that it just gets easier and easier.
Ha - then why am I restarting? I fell off, but more importantly I'm getting back on :)
I've reset all my past details as I'm at my heaviest now - so am taking this as day 1.

Good Luck and keep posting - looking forward to seeing how you're doing :)

Hi Michelle
Good luck I am very much in the same boat. It is my first day on the Extante total but I am determined to go all the way and get to my goal weight this year, after years of yo yo dieting. I have 4 stone to lose so like you have a bit of journey ahead but I am feeling pretty positive so I hope you are too.

I did lipotrim about 3 years ago and lost nearly 4 stone in 8 wks! But came off it because of my child been in hospital for a few wks, I have basically been trying to lose weight since but have ended up piling more on! But new year, new me now!
Well done restating it will be all worth it ( been telling my self all day)! Lol
Best of luck! X

WOW 4st in 8 weeks

Michelle, that's so impressive - eventhough some of the loss was probably due to stress. Best of Luck this time round.

Well done on day 1, I think that is the hardest day, when you have done a few days (Im finally on day 6) I think you have more reasons not to cheat, I feel like its now not worth it as I dont want to go through getting into ketosis again! Best of luck, stay positive and strong!

Yeah I have a headache tonight as well! Will be glad when I get past the first few days! Exante shakes are nicer than the lipotrim I think, I'm loving the soup as well had two of them today!

Back